Obedient 27 yo male looking for Mistress

OBeyingAndyM25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2015
Hello,

Too long time when i have last time served Mistress.

I'm 27 years old submissive male. I started my submission when i was 19 years old and was serving online for 2 years maybe. Then i had a brake and focused my university studies for some years. After the brake i have been more active about 1,5 years now. In this 1,5 years i have had several online Mistresses but currently i'm not owned so i'm looking for new Mistress to serve. Europe could be the best but really timezone is not problem, i'm flexible.

I have had very good experiences while serving and obeying Mistress. I'm not a beginner, or at least i think so, so i think my limits can be pushed and i can provide good satisfaction for my Mistress. On the other hand, i feel i have so much more to learn in bdsm world, so i'm ope-minded and always ready to try new things to explore more this world.

i'm very much into humiliation, discipline, objectification, messy, pet play (have dog leash) , teasing, denial, anal&nipple torture. i also like medium pain. i have never been really pushed to limits so i'm sorry, i don't really know how masochist i am, but have to admit i'm not an extreme sadist friend..

On the other hand, i feel myself important at the time i can please and satisfy my Mistress and so i'm willing to do what is needed to give pleasure for Her. i believe that slave is on its best when obeying strictly as ordered, and that is how i'm acting: trying to be as obedient as can.

limits:
eating poo/pee, social suicide, permanent marks in body and financial domination, so if any of these is a must for You then i'm sorry for wating your time.

What i'm looking for:
Basically, i'm looking for mistress that is willing to develop a relationship and who enjoys about controlling. i'm quite successfull in my vanilla life, and for balance i would want to spend some time with this that i feel is meant for me.. being submissive.
i have no extra demands, i'm just happy if i can be honestly who i am and be a good servant. i would like to give you the everyday better feeling when you can see you have the power to tell what to do, and there is always your sub that is doing so. i want to be the one that never let you down and is always ready to obey even the most craziest tasks.

i'm well-educated, working as development engineer for one industrial company here in Finland. Due to that i have limited access to serve via skype during daytime. My timezone is GMT+2, but i'm flexible with my night time also, if that is needed. For example this weekend i'll be free all the time to serve You.

Well, i think this is all for now. i hope that You have time for ready my message and contact me, if You see it is worth of.

add me in skype: boyyyh21

With humble regards,
Andy

OBeyingAndyM25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2015
Bumping this up.

Will have a lot of free time to play this weekend while roommate(female) is away until sunday evening.

So if there is any girls who likes to be the dominant one, contact me here or directly on skype (boyyyh21).

No male please.

OBeyingAndyM25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2015
keeping my skype all night online, and sleeping in roommate's bed.

any woman welcome to control me here.

OBeyingAndyM25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2015
Roommate is away again, and i'm ready to serve.
Can play messy and dirty, or be humiliated the way You like. Pain is ok too, i'm just an obedient boy that needs to follow Mistress orders.

OBeyingAndyM25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2015
I prefer skype while my kik is not the best version (due to my microsoft phone..) so i'm still free here to serve Mistress.

Featured Threads

New Personals