Advice from a Mistress?

Sub88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2016
Hi, this is my first post here so sorry if I seem a bit awkward
So I am currently in a BDSM relationship with my boyfriend, I am the submissive in our relationship, but he wanted to try to switch for a day to see what I think, I have no idea what to do. Any advice would be fantastic! Thank you in advance!

Scot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 14, 2016
Advice from another newbie

Hi. I'm a novice and I'm new here too but I have read a few books, listened to some podcasts, watched some excellent videos and had fun with my partner. I am not an expert but I think I can offer some advice

1- have fun! If it isn't fun for both of you, and it's something you or he would not want to repeat then you aren't doing it right.

2- don't think that if You are the domme then you will force your will upon your sub and it does not matter if he likes it.
No, the two of you should be working together to get to a place where you BOTH want to be. The idea is that he will enjoy the sensations and emotions that "inflict" upon him and you get off on doing these delicious things to him.
If in doubt, refer back to point one above

3- what has he done that you liked? Do that to him

4- talk it over well in advance. Does he have any specific things he wants to try? Does he have any hard limits? Give yourself some time to think of a plan or some ideas.

5- you must have heard about safewords. If you haven't then read up! Without safewords "no" means "no" and "stop" means stop! If you have safewords that allows him to play with those words knowing that you won't stop. (And that could be really hot!)

Does you have any toys? Use them!
No toys?
Rub your breasts on him. Smother his face between your breasts
Sit on his face. Scratch his back and butt.
Spanking? Start soft and build up. Move the spot around.
Squeeze his nipples (harder and harder if he seems to like it).

Hmmm I wonder if this post will be considered obscene

Featured Threads

New Personals