Forced clothing control

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
For girls who don't want full commitment but want to have someone else deciding how they should dress.

Post here or send me a private message and write: your age; your height and weight or body shape; the level of exposure you want to reach ranging from none/low/medium/high/extreme; where are you going if you are going out or at work or if you are home; how much you want me to choose on your clothes (ex total outfit/just underwear

This only works for a one time thing per person and no complains when I decide or the purpose of this is pointless. You submit your clothing to me and so you must wear what I say no matter what. No offences or complaints about tastes allowed.

If you like it or want to give more control on more than just a day text me on Kik at masterdario7. I will ask proof pic for the clothing and underwear (no nudes no face pics requested no commitment requested unless you want to).

THIS AD IS FOR GIRLS ONLY. NO MALES NO CROSSDRESSERS NO SHEMALES YOU WILL BE BLOCKED. I AM STRAIGHT I DON'T BOTHER YOU YOU DON'T BOTHER ME AND WE ARE ALL HAPPY

Featured Threads

New Personals