trans slave wanted

kingless_kobra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 10, 2015
Hi i've recently been exploring my dominant side and would like a transexual slave, it wouldn't be anything too hard just some light things like tasks and simple punishments if required as i am still learning please feel free to contact me by kik

Kik-kinglesskobra

atryinggirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
I think that it's interesting that you are specificity requesting a trans* slave. As I am trans myself this caught my attention. I'm totally being nosy; but can I ask why?

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
I think that it's interesting that you are specificity requesting a trans* slave. As I am trans myself this caught my attention. I'm totally being nosy; but can I ask why?

Yeah, I wondered that too. The guesses I'd take are not that nice, so I did not ask myself. There's probably one guess which isn't that bad. But I won't make suggestions... :D

atryinggirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
Yeah, I had that same concern. But as I'm new here, and I've seen a few other trans folk post stuff I was/am hoping for the best. Insomnia and curiosity got the better of me xD

kingless_kobra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 10, 2015
To be honest i'm into transexuals. I think that they are really hot. im also just trying to explore my sexuality and see what i like and dislike. I don't have any plans on disrespecting a transexual just because they are the way they are, i also dont have any sinister plans or malicious intents either. Maybe this is my way of getting closer to achieving my fantasy of being brutally fucked by a transexual thats domming me

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
I suppose you do know that many transgirls hate what they have "down there" and would be happy if they'd look just like any genetic girl? That said there are transgirls which are pretty well with their anatomy.

I'm somewhere in between I think.

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
Nothing to feel bad about, just keep it in mind. You'll have to find the right transgirl if you want to have fun with the appendage down there.

kingless_kobra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 10, 2015
Yeah, i haven't had any luck yet at all so im guessing im not going to find one on here for now

atryinggirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
I have to agree with that. Nothing wrong with knowing what you're attracted to; just as long as you know most (or at least a lot of us) wish it wasn't there. :)

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
Nothing wrong with knowing what you're attracted to

Yeah. If one is attracted to girls with a penis, one is attracted to girls with a penis. Nothing will ever change that I guess.

In addition nobody is to be judged for what their kink is. As long as it's SSC it probably is alright. And everybody seems to have a unique perspective what safe means.

Featured Threads

New Personals