United States (East of the Rockies)

vectorxfiire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2015
37 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

BDSM is more then the exchange of power, the humiliation, punishment, abuse, and usage of a submission. It is the complete trust that is shared as the submission happens, understanding that regardless of the process a submissive is put through, the pain endured the humiliation suffered that she is shown how proud she makes her Dom.

I am looking for a submissive that is not afraid to push her limits, to serve, to learn her place and yet still able to carry on an intelligent conversation, focused and driven to pursue her dreams and not someone that easily gives her submission to just anyone.

I am interested in someone between 18-28, intelligent, not afraid of limits being pushed, willing to skype, send pictures and be honest. I am ok with it taking time to get to that point.

If you are interested you can either leave me a PM here, or KIK at VectorXfire.

• Kinks:
humiliation, pushing limits, wax, pain, whips, paddles, crops, bondage, milking... name it, I have probably done it...

• Experience:
I have been involved in BDSM for almost 20 years. I have moved from the arrogant childish dom that had no concept to what BDSM is or should be to someone that falls more into the Daddy dom role, Although I am not a fan of age play.

• Limits:
lack of mental stimulating conversation.
Asking to pay for your services.

I consider myself a dominate, that means I will not submit to you, I will not let you to tie me up. Not something that interests me.

Featured Threads

New Personals