18 female slave looking for a MASTER..

good girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 22, 2012
34DDD tits, check out my album.. very experienced and well trained with taking orders and proper etiquette.very willing.. ;) message me how you would see yourself using me as my Master..not looking for anything permanent,, just a lil fun ;)

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Just add me on kik i'll give you things to do to yourself wich you have to photograph ofcourse ;)

Master4Sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 10, 2013
Hi good girl, sounds like we can have some fun together. If you are ready that is :)

shyguyintw

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 28, 2012
my master is looking for a new slave. would you message me if your interested? i need to find him some new slaves. he is the ideal master, one who demands for your best and deserves nothing less than that. would you be interested?

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
come on look at the date they posted. Why do people bring up dead topics. This one is over a year old and hasnt even had a new post in well over a year. Not to mention the girl herself hasnt logged in past year

stubenkueken1984

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 1, 2012
come on look at the date they posted. Why do people bring up dead topics. This one is over a year old and hasnt even had a new post in well over a year. Not to mention the girl herself hasnt logged in past year
I totally agree. Stop posting on threads that old. If you really want to contact people who posted years ago drop them a message...

adastrium

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2015
18 year old female looking for master

34DDD tits, check out my album.. very experienced and well trained with taking orders and proper etiquette.very willing.. ;) message me how you would see yourself using me as my Master..not looking for anything permanent,, just a lil fun ;)
You sound promising, I would like to see a photo though. send me a couple at [email protected] - how do I check out your album, where is it?

UnholyMoses

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2015
This thread was made in 2012. I know the sound of very large tits excite you, but man, that's necro.

masterkm279

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2015
Hey im looking for a new slave. Im a great master and i know u will love me as master.

Kik me: kmack2799

Featured Threads

New Personals