Mercy of the dice Gameshow

Lambach

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2013
Hi dear players!

This is a dice-driven game show for female participants, who will compete against each other in painful, slutty and humiliating tasks in order to collect the most points, be the winner, and avoid severe punishments by the hands of the game master (me), and the winner. There will be 2-4 female participants each game.
When applying please consider the following:
The game will be played via kik. Pictures are a must, in order to rate the performance of the players. 3-5 people will need to be online at the same time, so it might take a couple days to agree on a time.
No task will be mandatory, but if you have a lot of limits, you will be at a disadvantage.

The game will consist of 5 rounds, each more difficult than the previous. Here's one round as a teaser, and a sample of how the game will go:

Round 1:

Task 1: Take a slutty picture of yourself wearing at least 4 pieces of clothing. Then each player rolls a die.
Whoever showed face on the picture gets +1 to the roll. The sluttiest picture gets +1 to the roll.
The lowest roll loses, the other players get to see her picture. All players get points equal to their roll.

Task 2: Take a picture of your nipples. The biggest nipple wins and gains 4 points. The losers put clothes pegs on both their nipples and wear them for the rest of the round.

Task 3: roll 3 dice. Gain that many points. Push that many pens in your pussy.
If you can't, instead lose one point for each pen you came short. Spank your ass with your palm once for each point lost this way.

Task 4: With the pens still in from the previous task, stand in a medium spread. The first one who's pen's fall, loses and licks them all clean. The others gain 6 points.

Bonus dare: Optional task for extra points. Put clothes pegs on your pussy. Gain 2 points for each. The first to complete it gets 6 extra points. The second gets 3 extra points.

End of Round 1: Whoever has the least points at the end of the Round, gets a punishment:
Get a small towel. Soak it with water, then roll it to make a whip. Whip your ass with it as many times as the first player has points more than you have. Take a picture of your red ass afterwards.

Hope I got many of you interested. Send your applications to me in pm along your kik id, or leave it in this thread. (Pm preferred)

Dom&thefox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 29, 2017
cool idea ~ i hope you end up with enough people to play :)

side note - its reallly hard to whip yourself period, let alone enough to sting so you might want to consider a back up plan if all of your contestants find that's the case.

-thefox

Featured Threads

New Personals