sklavensaulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 1, 2017
Ludwigshafen , Germany
hello

i am a very submissive german slave who has to be reminded for his status every day. so i am searching for MASTER MISTRESSES AND GROUPS who want to humiliate abuse and torture me. you can give tasks, pic orders, or interogate me on public cam. you also can use the slave in a private skype session (i prefer public cam)
the slave also uses ANYDESK so feel free to change profiles chat with slaves contacts and everything else,
the slave has following rules

1. the slave is not allowed to wear any clothes at home
2. the slave MUST SHOW his face at every cam session no matter if on skype or public cam
3. the slave has to adress all watchers and chatpartners with sir or miss
only other slaves can give the permission to be named normal
the slave must wank when ever he is on cam but he is not allowed to cum the most days
4. the slave must answer any question he is asked at a cam session

so if you are interested in one of this things (or maybe in all of them) write a PM and you will become the contact info

isiyus

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 2, 2021
hello

i am a very submissive german slave who has to be reminded for his status every day. so i am searching for MASTER MISTRESSES AND GROUPS who want to humiliate abuse and torture me. you can give tasks, pic orders, or interogate me on public cam. you also can use the slave in a private skype session (i prefer public cam)
the slave also uses ANYDESK so feel free to change profiles chat with slaves contacts and everything else,
the slave has following rules

1. the slave is not allowed to wear any clothes at home
2. the slave MUST SHOW his face at every cam session no matter if on skype or public cam
3. the slave has to adress all watchers and chatpartners with sir or miss
only other slaves can give the permission to be named normal
the slave must wank when ever he is on cam but he is not allowed to cum the most days
4. the slave must answer any question he is asked at a cam session

so if you are interested in one of this things (or maybe in all of them) write a PM and you will become the contact info
skyp= [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals