What's the Hottest Thing...

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
that's happened to you or that you've experienced? We want to know so don't spare any details...

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
You may laugh at this but........... slowly covering a girl in writing iceing and licking it all off, then her doing the same to me. :D

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Nothing funny about that it actually sounds kind of yummy ;-P

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Too many to choose from. Greedy girls party, no holes barred party will probably rank highly to you lot, as will some of the full on BDSM sessions I have participated in.

But you know what? The intimate 1 on 1 with a dedicated lover tops them all.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
For me a guy nibbling, sucking and kissing me ear. Preferably while he whispers sexy things in my ear and no not just dirty things. It gets me going everytime to the point where my hornyness make me feel like I want to burst :D Simple I know but ver intimate and just outright sexy!

MNM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 27, 2008
More Details Pleeze

You guys, your posts are tantalizing, but I'd appreciate more detail so I can live vicariously through you.

maid muffy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 15, 2008
Rhode Island
i dunno, but the hottest thing for me is playing the Mistress and French maid bit...

i feel being a "sissy maid" is more than dressing up in pretty girl's clothes and struttin' shamelessly about... i feel a need to give pleasure and to serve. What i need is a project or assignment to keep me happy. So i'm required to learn how to go down on a Woman and give Her exqusite pleasure. Using the humorous euphemism slang as "muff diving" you can see it was no accedent i was given the name as... "muffy". i wasn't too keen on the name at first... but now i consider it a term of endearment and take quite pride in being Her accomplished cunnilingist.

For me it's not just a job but my passion, it requires preparation, practice and constant research and study. We both agree my lips should be kept soft and supple for Her tender pussy lips and my face smooooth... loving the feel of my "Noxema Girl" face between Her inner thighs. She likes to see me keep my lipstick perfect, thankfully, the cosmetic companies have formulated "kissing power" lipsticks that stay put for hours no matter what set of lips you are kissing... and my eyelashes too and the way my blonde curls tickles Her thighs.

It's all about foreplay and satisfying lovemaking takes time and can never take too long. Consenual sex between a Woman isn't just Her saying yes... but Her sayng yes... yes... yes... over and over again. To keep sex exciting one must explore and master a whole range of activities. With help from a book called "Sensuous Massage" i've learn some basic techniques. i like to start on the small of the back with warmed scented oils and using the "butterfly" stroke, my thumbs together and fingers pointed outward, working it up along Her vertebra, shoulders and loosing up any tension along the neck. i can tell when my Lovely Lady is truly relax Her eyes are closed and She's drooling from the mouth.

Her acceptance of my kissing and nibbling is Her way of allowing me permission to continue. Cunnilingus is a trial of patience, the best approach is to take the slowest, most indirect route (unless directed otherwise). The brush of our lips... nibbling along the neck... me? i like to gently place the open palm of my hands just on the very tips of Her nipples... and feel 'em becum hard and perky, usually finishing by tracing circles around the aureoles with my tongue. A good sissy does "her" homework... a working knowledge of female anatomy and mastery of some oral skills. A soft flat tongue in one long sixty-second lick as if licking an ice-cream cone nicely. If the ice-cream lick is well received you can feel Her begin to melt into a puddle of pulsating pussy flesh. Never go straight for it but nice "lazily circles" around the clit with your tongue does the trick. Attitude is the most important thing here... i am worshipping and paying Oral Adoration to my Lovely Goddess' most Divine Female Sex. The Wonderous Clitoris is like a precious gem, a pearl nestled in the soft velevty folds of Her labia.

Good lil' pussy-licking girls have a cum-plete repertorie of handy tips and tricks and i'm no exception. A nice steady rhythm of tongue strokes and strumming works best. There's an urban legend of sorts that says the rhythmic contraction of orgasm occurs every 7/10 of a second and the rhythm of cunnilingus is best paced to this beat. i dunno if there's a specal magically rhythm but it doesn't hurt to try. Licking the ABC's on Her vulva is an old standby as well as doing the "diamond". Place both hands over the mons creating a diamond shape with the open space between the index fingers and thumbs while you lick. Resting the nose on the index fingers supports the face for these marathon licking sessions.

Now don't get me wrong... one has to get their priorities in order... being all dolled up is all nice and everything but there's nothing better than to hear your Mistress call your sissy name in the throes of sexual passion.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
A complete body lick, it was fantastic and so so sensual that I was pleading for more.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
A complete body lick, it was fantastic and so so sensual that I was pleading for more.

A complete body lick? Awesome! :D It must have been very refreshing:p

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
The hottest thing for me is having a man who lick me all the time and play my clit with the use of his tonque. It gives me a heavenly feeling.

Crunch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
Someone said ocean sex! I would have to agree, the waves hitting us, holding on tight, the risk of being caught while people were around! the coolness of the water going inside you. Amazing!!

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
That is one thing that I have not tried "yet" but obviously going to have to give it a shot. I always assumed it would just feel too "weird".

Swingfan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 3, 2010
I poured wine over my wife's tits and licked it off - she then lay down to masturbate with the empty wine bottle while I watched!

Featured Threads

New Personals