driftfang

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2010
Sweeden
Hows this, for a merc? Also see my album it has 60 pics plz evry 1 comment on my pics good or bad.

nakedfarmer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2011
Portland
I will get right on it

I would be happy if everyong had a pic, sarah is right, it is nice to know who you are talking to. so pic up!

By the way, how does this work?

Last edited:

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
So, I've added an avatar and profile pic too.

First post for me ;) But very good request, so come on people...

Last edited:

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I have used my avatar for ages but perhaps you have a point.... maybe I should pic instead.... i'll see how this goes... by the by theres some relaly nice guys here with good bodies shame more of the girls haven't posted on this thread.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
bahahah i tried searching me and it said that half of my facebook pics had over 10 hits (and by half i mean the few that i tried out) but it wont let me go to site to check it out a windows security thing keeps popping up :( i wanna seee why it says my pics are online

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
lol and model shots of me that ARE online arn't showing up either :( ahahah bummer!

carom

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2011
bahahah i tried searching me and it said that half of my facebook pics had over 10 hits (and by half i mean the few that i tried out) but it wont let me go to site to check it out a windows security thing keeps popping up :( i wanna seee why it says my pics are online

For example the pic you posted here can be found here

http://foro.putalocura.com/foro/fotos-tias-buenas/21720-golfilla-teen-amateur.html (just an example there are more places) what is interesting, as the pic is at least 6 years old.

Combined with the fact that you say that this is from 2011 http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=4025&pictureid=12012
This looks very strange to me

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011

Featured Threads

New Personals