Are You A GetDare User?

XxRobxX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 9, 2010
U.K.
If you are a GetDare user post your GetDare username and a dare for all the other GetDare users that are on here.

GetDare username: XxRobxX
Dare: Wait untill you have a free day and start this day as soon as you get out of bed. Get completely naked and go about your day as normal but, you have to do all of the following (while naked):
- Empty the bin
- Clean the dishes
- Empty the washing machine
- Hoover the entire house
- Clean your room from top to bottom
- Do all of your work (so homework if you are a student or any work you can do from home if you have a job)
- Have a bath
- Clean up after your pets (pick up dog mess, clean cat litter, clean rabbit/mouse/rat cage, etc)

You can't masterbate until midnight and if you don't finish all of your chores you can't masterbate for 2 weeks.

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
Yes i am on getdare

Shaved Rachel - same as here - (Strip Poker with a Twist & The Sequel)

sorry not interested at present for giving dares, as believe thats more for getdare lol

Autumn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 14, 2011
yes I am on gD too.

I don't do dares of give them! EVER!!!!!

I am Autumn here and on gD.

I enjoy both gD and here, but on here I am more in hopes of speaking with a more mature minded idea of BDSM. Not just for play with dares and being asked if I have ever been groped. LMAO!!! Which to me most on gD are more for those at school. But hey that is just my opinion. :D

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
BamaSwitch

I am on GetDare with the same user name.

I love the idea of GetDare but like the others think it consist mostly of young teens obviously getting out of their realm. I'd love to have a more adult spot to have some fun and from the talk on GetDare wound up here.

DARE - Post a picture of yourself as your avatar.

Dior

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 1, 2010
I am also on getDare with the same user name. And i agree with others - this is a daring place but not necessarily one for dares :)

Asmodeus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 15, 2011
same name, same avatar and nearly since the same day. so quite new :D

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
yes I am on Get Dare

Subindy69 on Get Dare. I have been following many stories there.
I just started an album on here for future dares.

Featured Threads

New Personals