no face pic and some other in list

Bdsmmuseum

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2016
This is what you are looking for.

Hi, DOM experienced hardcore but very caring master daddy looking for obedient, young, loyal, real and attentive eager to please sub/slave/pet....(Only females), slave to do anything and everything for me, and to be permanently owned by me , can take orders in real life, and simply obey and serve the master.

I am into hardcore action, bondage, full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, beastility (occasionally), black/satanic sexual ritual and orgasms, orgasm control, taboo ownership and roleplay, forced ownership, attentive orgasm, bondage hardcore sessions, orgasm denial, spoiling control and monitoring ,pain control, gangbang fantasy, degradation, humiliation, pet training/retraining, tease control, use of toys (optional), ownership, short or long term serving (long term preferred), moaning control, tying-up, slapping, begging, hardcore roleplay, Discipline monitoring, erotic thinking control, erotic hypnosis (play and abuse) ,costume choice control, precise choice and order following, spanking, strap-on (choices control and bondages using the same) etc.

These were my kinks, I respect my sub, her limitations and her privacy.

You will be my personal sex toy and my command will be your will.

KiK me if you are the one for the master @ "Bdsmmuseum"

Live pics and vids are must, If you aren't comfortable with it, don't even message me.

say "Hi Daddy, I am at your service" with your asl and a live pic. As soon as you add me on kik.

Featured Threads

New Personals