i exposed myself on a dare last night...

meurstony

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2016
Nice exposure, would love to see more of you or help to expose you more

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Good luck on your journey once you've got the mind under controle it Will be easy but that's probably the hardest part.

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
Loved your Reddit exposure. Sorry I missed the temporarily.exposed one. As an exhibitionist myself, I always find it really hot when a woman gets off on exposing herself.

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
Looking fabulous! I’d love for you to take your mext pic somewhere outdoors though! ;)

dreadinterest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2015
I always seem to get here too late, and miss the exposure! :/

Loved your Reddit exposure. Sorry I missed the temporarily.exposed one. As an exhibitionist myself, I always find it really hot when a woman gets off on exposing herself.

don't worry, it was just the same picture as the reddit one. one of these days i'll put more pictures online.

dreadinterest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2015
new pictures! freshly shaved... only up for about another hour, so extend (if you can, i set extensions to random so i don't know) and download while you can! and most of all, please let me know if you've seen them! when it comes back to me it's so much more real and humiliating... and exciting.

https://temporarily.exposed/image/83d8e3f4-58b

jennifer_mc

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2015
Hey I couldn't reply to your pm, can you send me another message when you're on?

Featured Threads

New Personals