Would you like to see my slaves wife again?

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Well, I have decided that its time for my slave to see his wife on kinktalk for all to enjoy and to leave comments for him to read. I will post pictures of his wife wanting cock today or tomorrow. Please make sure to leave comments so my slave can see how many people have seen his wife. Hahaha...

Top_Hat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
I was just texted and told by my Mastress to add to this thread and to embarrass myself for her enjoyment. I am to ask if anyone wants her to add pictures of my wife and/or of me to an album for viewing for a period of time? My Mastress has the pictures of my wife and she can post in lingerie, topless, or totally nude. As for me...whatever is asked she will probably make me do.

You can add to this thread or pm me of what you want.

Yes, please upload ALL pictures you have, we wouldn't want to miss anything...

elimylove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 25, 2012
Maybe its just me but i think if you had a pix of the both of them together that would be even more humiliating

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Hmmm... Does this mean that I should post more pictures of her for a little while. Start the New Year Off with some embarrassment for my slave?
Tell me if you really want me to post some pictures of her.

Ang

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Hmmm... Does this mean that I should post more pictures of her for a little while. Start the New Year Off with some embarrassment for my slave?
Tell me if you really want me to post some pictures of her.

Ang

Yes I always love seeing her, that Christmas set was my favorite one of her you two have posted up

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
what's the point of removing pics after only a few hours or days? ? leave hers up there for awhile.

gtf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 1, 2013
a re post for those that missed first time would be nice and humiliating at the same time....nice for us humiliating for him

The Doctor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2011
Mastress Ang, I think you should post more pictures for us to enjoy. I'm sure we all want to see more of her beautiful ass, tits and pussy.

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Hmmm, I guess you want to see more of my slaves wife. Hahahaha, I will send him an email demanding him to add certain pictures for your enjoyment.

Featured Threads

New Personals