Piggy Giving Away Her Orgasms

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Hello fellow members of kinktalk. I have been lucky to have recently become the proud owner of a little attention seeking piggy slut.

She seems to be constantly needing to dip her little trotters into her piggy cunt and cum. While she is generally a good little piggy, she does need to learn to not be a greedy little piggy.

I would like to see who would be interested to join us on kik tomorrow evening (Monday evening Eastern US) to let piggy give away her orgasms to those who would like them.

If that's subs and slaves, I only ask that you have permission to cum, because I wouldn't want my little piggy to get you into trouble.

I will start a kik group for the evening with little piggy, and then people can join us to allow piggy to give away her orgasms. If people would like to trade piggy's orgasms for an edge, or her new favourite (ok, my new favourite), a ruin, then all you will have to do is tell her to edge or ruin, and then tell her how much you appreciate her being so kind an selfless in giving up her chance to cum.

If I see enough interest I will post the details here on Monday morning.

If you are interested in seeing little piggy, she is here

Piggy Exposed

Robh197

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2018
Qwerty, that is very generous of you to allow us to use your little piggy. I would definitly enjoy playing with her as well.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Thankyou everyone for coming and using myblittlevpiggy.

Playtime is over for now, but we will be back.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
It’s that time again. Piggy will be back to be edged and ruined.

It’s the same group as above. Piggy will be online around 8pm Eastern US, tonight.

Piggy would love a cum tribute to show her how much her slutty body is appreciated.

Her picture is on temporarily exposed here.

https://t-e.link/9efff6d5-86f

Featured Threads

New Personals