Italian mistress looking for an online toy

Signora Alessia

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2018
Italy
I am looking for a nice online humble slave to control.
I will treat you like a dog and you will be happy about it. My bad days will become your bad days too. I expect absolute devotion. Do not waste my time if you are not worthy.
Send me a direct private message with a brief introduction

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Time out for a score card!

So this thread is good example of what not to do, but it does have some good points.

First the OP, the ad was posted in the wrong section (I moved it) but since she is new and English is not her first language I am willing to forgive that, I'm sure she won't do it again. Otherwise her ad is good, clear and concise. 8/10

Next is d0cum0b, obviously cannot read or if he did ignored all that was said in the ad. "Hey mistress kik me" is fucking rude!!! She is looking for a "humble slave" not a rude pig and lastly she instructs "Send me a direct private message with a brief introduction" WTF did you think she would do, come chasing you? 0/10

Finally dracer cum whore, slightly better, is at least humble but again she said "Send me a direct private message with a brief introduction" 5/10.

Come on people get real, if you really want to have a decent chance of connecting put some fucking effort in and READ the ad before you post.

Sheesh.... :mad:

Last edited:

dracer the cum whore

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
May 23, 2018
Luttrell
So this thread is good example of what not to do, but it does have some good points.

First the OP, the ad was posted in the wrong section but since she is new and English is not her first language I am willing to forgive that, I'm sure she won't do it again. Otherwise her ad is good, clear and concise. 8/10

Next is d0cum0b, obviously cannot read or if he did ignored all that was said in the ad. "Hey mistress kik me" is fucking rude!!! She is looking for a "humble slave" to a rude pig and lastly she instructs "Send me a direct private message with a brief introduction" WTF did you think she would do, come chasing you? 0/10

Finally dracer cum whore, slightly better, is at least humble but again she said "Send me a direct private message with a brief introduction" 5/10.

Come on people get real, if you really want to have a decent chance of connecting put some fucking effort in and READ the ad before you post.

Sheesh.... :mad:

I did Pm her sir~ just thought i would post here too, but then again my pm introduction was better~

dracer the cum whore

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
May 23, 2018
Luttrell
Did she ask for it through pm's? if not then idk why it would still be wrong? she didnt bring it into the sight (that's if she did'nt ask through pm's though)

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Did she ask for it through pm's? if not then idk why it would still be wrong? she didnt bring it into the sight (that's if she did'nt ask through pm's though)

Well, not all findoms will do things on a site like this that prohibits the act of asking for money or trying to advertise users to another site.

Regardless, if someone reports a user for being a findom on the site, then the account is usually banned right away to keep the site clean of possible bots as well.

I am sure droptokon can explain it much better then I thought.

dracer the cum whore

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
May 23, 2018
Luttrell
She asks for money tribute....

Well, not all findoms will do things on a site like this that prohibits the act of asking for money or trying to advertise users to another site.

Regardless, if someone reports a user for being a findom on the site, then the account is usually banned right away to keep the site clean of possible bots as well.

I am sure droptokon can explain it much better then I thought.

I mean there are people who dont read the Rules, and people who are rebelious, But again, if she asks outside of the Website, she's allowed too, not like she asked on the site to drain all of us( that then is bannable IMO) but if she did ask that in pm's then yea shes still breaking the rules, My point is, if she asked outside the Website, the rules cant be applied because they are on a separate program/website, if they asked it in Pm's on this sight then Yea I believe she is in the wrong

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I mean there are people who dont read the Rules, and people who are rebelious, But again, if she asks outside of the Website, she's allowed too, not like she asked on the site to drain all of us( that then is bannable IMO) but if she did ask that in pm's then yea shes still breaking the rules, My point is, if she asked outside the Website, the rules cant be applied because they are on a separate program/website, if they asked it in Pm's on this sight then Yea I believe she is in the wrong

It is still bannable if a user on here is asking for money outside of the sight, if you report them directly for it to a moderator and make them aware of the user.

Normally when that happens the user is straight out and banned, you should take the time to read the ToS and refresh yourself on it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Findom

Findom is banned here regardless of if they directly advertise or ask for money or gifts afterwards.

Rule 8 states:

Individuals offering any service for money are prohibited. This includes financial domination, individuals offering to pay slaves, mistresse$, and any similar arrangements. If you have a question about this policy please PM a staff member.

We interpret "and any similar arrangements" as asking for or offering gifts or gift cards or any arrangement based on a financial basis in either direction.

What akechi106 says is basically correct, we will act immediately on any report of a member offering, requesting or demanding money (or an equivalent) regardless of if that happens in a post, a pm or via kik, email or any other contact method.

dracer the cum whore

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
May 23, 2018
Luttrell
Findom is banned here regardless of if they directly advertise or ask for money or gifts afterwards.

Rule 8 states:

Individuals offering any service for money are prohibited. This includes financial domination, individuals offering to pay slaves, mistresse$, and any similar arrangements. If you have a question about this policy please PM a staff member.

We interpret "and any similar arrangements" as asking for or offering gifts or gift cards or any arrangement based on a financial basis in either direction.

What akechi106 says is basically correct, we will act immediately on any report of a member offering, requesting or demanding money (or an equivalent) regardless of if that happens in a post, a pm or via kik, email or any other contact method.

But this all only falls into place if the reporter has viable proof correct?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
We verify these in various ways. Often they are obvious and repeat offenders using a different account name.

Featured Threads

New Personals