Word strip

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a simple game for 2 players, the Dom picks a word with 4-6 letters and the sub then has to guess the word by picking a letter at a time.
The Dom will respond by showing where in the word their letter goes, if they do not guess a letter in the word they lose an item of clothing.

For example, the Dom's word is "shoes". The sub picks "E" so the Dom will reply with ---E-. Or if the sub picks "R" the Dom will reply ----- and the sub has to remove an item of clothing and send a pic to the Dom.

In all cases the sub will send a fully clothed pic to the Dom first and then any subsequent losing pics during the game. Obviously there is a lot you can vary in this to change how it plays.
Starting out with a sub wearing 4-6 items of clothes is usually about right but you can also add variations such as once all clothes are gone, spread legs, masturbate, show face, etc.

This can be especially good for those interested in exposure as it adds elements of skill and risk to the game.

If you like this idea and want to try it but don't currently have anyone to play with leave a reply in this thread with the following info.

I am a (Dom/sub)
Looking for a (male/female/any) play partner
Interested in (exposure/private sharing)
I (want to see/am willing to do) the following (strip naked, spread, masturbate, show face).

DO NOT include any other info, no kik, no email etc as I want to keep this thread clean and easy to read.

Any posts that do not follow these rules will be deleted or edited at my discretion.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I am a male sub looking for a female play partner interested in private sharing. I am willing to strip, spread, masturbate. No face at this time. Thank you.

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
I am a male sub interested in playing with a female partner interested in private sharing and possibly exposure if I lose badly enough. I am willing to do all mentioned and anything else within limits.

thomastoken

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2018
I want to play

I am a sub
Looking for a male or female, any play partner
Interested in private sharing
I am willing to do) the following strip naked, spread, masturbate.

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
I am a male Dom, looking for a female play partner. Males are ok as long as they are fit.

LeoH666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2018
I am a Dom
Looking for a female play partner
Interested in exposure
I want to see the following strip naked, spread, masturbate, show face (I will accept your limits though)

dracer the cum whore

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
May 23, 2018
Luttrell
I am a switch
Looking for any play partner
Interested in exposure and private sharing
I want to see and am willing to do the following strip naked, spread, masturbate, show face, etc.

weevso

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 21, 2016
I am a male sub, looking for a male play partner. I'm interested in private sharing and am willing to strip naked, spread and masturbate.

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
I am a switch
Looking for a female partner
Interested in exposure and/or private sharing
I want to see and am willing to do the following strip naked, spread, masturbate, show face, etc.

Featured Threads

New Personals