caught naked ideas

cuffme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2011
me and my gf are into the whole naked embarrassed male slave thing. Earning your clothes back. However she has some trouble bringing it up to happen because shes a little embarrassed. so i was wondering if anyone had some ideas on how i could help initiate it scenerios. e.g. what im going try is go over to her house n hv a shower but leave my towel n clothes in her room, which gives her the power when i ask for it. n shel be able to order me around. so any ideas would be helpful. into both indoor and outdoor naked slave. hope that makes sense.

my ideas so far: iv thought of maybe having a shower n leaving my clothes outside, so i hv to ask her for them n she chooses what i would hv to do to get the back, or maybe spilling something on my clothes so i have to get naked outside so they can dry, or i hv to wait til there washed.

wetemke.1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 27, 2013
South Africa
caught naked.

Something that we do: invite a house keeper to come for an interview. Place a mirror in such a way that she can see you and think you don't know. Then be naked. Masturbate, have sex etc. (Some advice. If you are kinky and your gf not, don't let your life pass you by. My husband and I can discuss anything and we will allow each other to do what we need to be sexually satisfied. The only limit is being with someone else behind each others backs.)

Daremeplease

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2010
One thing I use to like doing was to shower at my gf and forget underwear. And she knew I didn't like to free ball in blue jeans and it'd force her to make me wear her panties or on a day she's in a bad mood her thong out. Then I had to be careful cause she would pants me or wedgie me while we were out so everyone could see. Once I "forgot" pants and had to wear a mini skirt, well she said my underwear wouldn't cut it in that so it was a very skimpy gstring for me.

cuffme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2011
thanks

these are pretty good. but turns out shes pretty kinky n had her own idea

Featured Threads

New Personals