Want pic requests

Nuttydingbat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2013
I am visiting a well stocked dungeon with my dom (on here as Benwill408) on Friday afternoon (24/01/14)

We would like some requests from people and I will post the pics. I will do the first, third and sixth request - so post carefully!

Limits are - no face/identifying features, no blood, no scat/watersports, nothing unsafe or illegal!!

For info the place we are visiting has lots of dildos/butt plugs/whips/canes etc spanking bench, St Andrews Cross, sex swing, cages, pussy pumps, nipple clamps.

Happy requesting

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
spank your pussy and clit, tits and ass (each pussy and clit and each ass cheek counts only as one) each 100 times. THAN you put HOT chilli on your ass, tits, pussy and clit. THAN you "clean" it with water.
Than use sand paper on your hurt parts (each part adleast 30 sec. and really hard).
Have much fun. Do not touch fo 30 minuts, do corner time with your hands on your head (eaven if it´s not in your likes something like that. Yust don´t touch it.)
Than report back when you´ve done it.
For every try to touch it after the corner time one more spank on each part.

Much fun :D

Report back AND TAKE PICS ALL THE TIME :D

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
naked on a st andrews cross, nipples clamped and chained and tits pulled towards the ceiling.... labia clamped and pulled apart... and something long inserted in to your pussy.

MrQ

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2013
third?

Nipples clamped, cunt and asshole stuffed, ass showing some marks for cane/whip or similar

hornymorgan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 14, 2014
sex swinging

swing from the sex swing to a mounted dildo with a butt plug in

kalanicat

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2013
Try having your arms and legs tied fully bent so you have to move around on elbows and knees then have him insert the largest butt plug you can take..
He can Then have a go to see how fast he can get you to do a lap of the room by using a whip starting in the cage. you just need to wait for him to open the cage door to let you out and race round.. finishing back in the cage.
if just doing pics and not all of that, then i'd like to see you tied like that with the butt plug in :)
have fun in the dungeon tomorrow :)

Featured Threads

New Personals