Left completely naked

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
Just wondering, has any one ever been left completely naked somewhere?

I've always wanted it to happen to me but haven't managed it yet! Would love to hear any stories of people experiences whether you were the person walking away with the clothes or the person left naked!

p.s. One massive fantasy of mine is to go somewhere like the pool and pass my clothes under the changing cubical to some one then they put them in a locker and give me the key! or get naked in a cafe toilet and give my clothes to the other person, they have a coffee and leave me waiting until they want to give my clothes back. It would be fun to have them txt me and tell me that i'm never getting them back etc...

has this ever happened to anyone?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Naked

I once left someone tied to a bed completely naked. Went to the store for something. They were left wondering how long it would be before I returned, hoping nothing happened to prevent my return.

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
My Girlfriend and I took my slave to a hiking trail in a large park last summer, I made my slave walk about a kilometre up the trail wearing a sissy bikini. Once we reached a nice area that I picked, I made him strip completely in front of us. I then handcuffed him to a wire we had attached between two trees. I then handed him the handcuff keys that were frozen in a larger plastic container.
My girlfriend and I then left him there and walked back to the car.
It took him a while, but he did finally get back to the car absolutely naked. We had a good laugh at him and then continued to another part of the park where I humiliated him more in front of my girlfriend. I'm sure he will never forget that day.

wetemke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 15, 2013
south africa
domestic

Get someone to tie you spreadeagled on your back and gag you. They then tie your balls and cock up tightly. They must take photos all the time of everything they do. Then tie your balls and cock with lengths of rope to your ankles, giving your balls a good stretch. All the time taking photos. Then the person wanks you off and smears your cum in your face and mouth taking pics all the time. Print the pics and place them all over your body. Here's the kink. A day or two before you make an appointment for a domestic worker to come for an interview. The other person leaves the door open, the domestic finds you and all your pics and has to rescue you. Even better if you use locks on your ankles and she is forced to un tie your cock and balls, causing you to get a hard on.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I once left someone tied to a bed completely naked. Went to the store for something. They were left wondering how long it would be before I returned, hoping nothing happened to prevent my return.

nice one! wouldn't mind having that done to me

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
My Girlfriend and I took my slave to a hiking trail in a large park last summer, I made my slave walk about a kilometre up the trail wearing a sissy bikini. Once we reached a nice area that I picked, I made him strip completely in front of us. I then handcuffed him to a wire we had attached between two trees. I then handed him the handcuff keys that were frozen in a larger plastic container.
My girlfriend and I then left him there and walked back to the car.
It took him a while, but he did finally get back to the car absolutely naked. We had a good laugh at him and then continued to another part of the park where I humiliated him more in front of my girlfriend. I'm sure he will never forget that day.

that sounds like it would be both fun and humiliating. especially the part about having to get back to the car naked

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
lol... sounds amazing!

Those are amazing! Thanks for posting.

I just can''t imagine what goes through your mind when you are ACTUALLY left completely naked not knowing when you'll get free! I'd love to experience it some day.

Mastress Ang: That is HOT!! Especially adding the ice so he couldn't just run back to the car! Nice one :)

Anyone else got more experiences like this? :D

Dakota9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 18, 2014
Very True Story!!!!!

Must have been back in like '91 or '92, I was staying at a hotel a few weeks while I was working a construction job out of town... My truck had a broken window and being young and poor, I didn't have the money to have it replaced, so I just rode around with one window completely gone and my truck uunlocked.

Leaving the hotel one morning, I got to my truck, and some blond chick was sleeping in my truck..... She was COMPLETELY naked. I opened up the drivers side, and she woke up. She explained how her and the boyfriend got in a fight the night before and he threw her out of not only the hotel room, but drug her naked down the corridor and pushed her out the double doors that lock from the outside like most hotels have. It requires a room key to get back in..... Which of course she did not have.

Anyway, I sat there talking to her a bit. It was a chilly morning, and her nipples were hard as lil pink rocks.... Her hair was a mess like she'd been in a tussle. I asked a bunch of personal questions, I mean really, like what was she going to do? get out and walk away? LOL.... Anyway, I'd asked her if she and the bf got in an argument before or after they f*****. It was cool, I'd ask a few innocent questions about where she was from, who she could call, then throw out a curve ball by asking her if her p**** could get nice and wet.

After "chattin'" a while... I just laid it out there...... I told her I could be persuaded to help her out.. She must have seen that coming a mile away, I barely got the words out before she suggested we both go back to my room, and if I had anything she could wear out of there.... I'm thinking now that she was just sittin there while I was askin humiliating questions thinkin "I wish he'd shut up, ask to F*** and let me be on my way"... Anyway, I gave her a towel I kept behind the seat and we went back in the hotel..... 1 very well used rubber later.... she was on her way, freshly showered, wearing my swim pants and a sweat shirt and 20 bucks I gave her. She had called someone, was going to meet them outside.... Anyway, I was a bit late for work that morning, but the guys at work kinda believed me, kinda didn't when I told them what happened that morning.

I'm 20 years older now, If the same thing happened now, I'd be more of a dad and less of a dick... but I was young, and in the end, it could have turned out worse for her.

Top that one biotches!:D

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
Now that's a story! Lucky b*****d :)

I wonder what was going through her head when she realised that she had to spend the night outside of the hotel!

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Great stories and ideas!

I admit, this is a fantasy of mine as well. Having something like this happen would be a huge rush and get off! :p

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
I really want it to happen to me too! Not sure how to go about getting it to happen and obviously be (as far as possible) safe!! i.e. I don't have to actually get caught. I spose I, like most, like the idea and the thrill but would like to get my clothes back eventually... after a lot of begging and nervous waiting obviously!

wetemke.1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 27, 2013
South Africa
Local classifieds

Why don't you find someone in your ares with a similar desire and help each other to make it happen. :)

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
I really want it to happen to me too! Not sure how to go about getting it to happen and obviously be (as far as possible) safe!! i.e. I don't have to actually get caught. I spose I, like most, like the idea and the thrill but would like to get my clothes back eventually... after a lot of begging and nervous waiting obviously!

One thing you can do that puts you in a similar situation:

If you have a car, You drive to as secluded place as you want. You leave your car unlocked (or take 2 sets of keys) walk as far as you dare and drop the key off.

Walk back to the car, strip naked, and lock your clothes (and any spare key) in the car. You now are stranded, without clothes, until you retrieve the key and get back to your car.

The moment you shut that door and realize you are completely stranded it is a HUGE rush.

Another variant if you don't have a car is to take a chain and lock to loop your clothes through around a tree.

It doesn't exactly do the same thing as your quest, and I would love to have someone leave me in a compromising situation not knowing if they would come save me, with the self lockout you know exactly what you have to do to be free.

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
One thing you can do that puts you in a similar situation:

If you have a car, You drive to as secluded place as you want. You leave your car unlocked (or take 2 sets of keys) walk as far as you dare and drop the key off.

Walk back to the car, strip naked, and lock your clothes (and any spare key) in the car. You now are stranded, without clothes, until you retrieve the key and get back to your car.

The moment you shut that door and realize you are completely stranded it is a HUGE rush.

Another variant if you don't have a car is to take a chain and lock to loop your clothes through around a tree.

It doesn't exactly do the same thing as your quest, and I would love to have someone leave me in a compromising situation not knowing if they would come save me, with the self lockout you know exactly what you have to do to be free.

Done this once and it was a massive rush!!! I only did it about 100m though and like you say, you know exactly how to get out of it. Having someone take away my clothes and then hope they'll bring them back or give me things to do to get them back is the really rush for me. I would be amazing.

Why don't you find someone in your ares with a similar desire and help each other to make it happen. :)

I would love to. I'm in the south of England nr Guildford if anyone is listening :)

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I love all the stories and ideas for future reference. I have never been left anywhere completely naked, but it's always something I've wanted to try. I think things could get interesting.

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
I have a little story to kickstart this a bit :)

As you know, i have a need to be naked with the risk of getting caught but with some way out eventually... possibly :) ...

Having never been lucky enough to meet someone who will steal my clothes, i've come up with a fun game to make it probable i'm left naked.

I have a long garden with a shed at the end that is overlooked by a few houses. So, in the house, i get a padlock and 5 of the same socks. Behind my back without looking, i put the key to the padlock in one of the socks and make it into a ball. I then pick up the other socks 1 by 1 and make them into a ball dropping them behind me. So now, when i turn round, I get 5 socks strewn on the floor and one of them contains the key to the padlock and 4 don't.

I know take a metal lock box and the padlock and the socks. I head to the shed and on my way, I put the socks in various place in the garden. Usually 1 by the backdoor, 2 in the garden, 1 out the front of the house (by the road!!) and 1 i take to the shed :)

...lets start the story of one of the experiences.

so I now take the 1 sock, the lock box, the padlock, keys to the house and a short chain to the shed. I strip completely naked and put all of my clothes and my house keys in the box. I wrap the chain around the main support of the shed, shut the lid to the metal box and put the padlock through the clasp and the ends of the chain (so the box will be locked shut and locked to the shed). I don't lock it shut just yet. At this point, i'm completely naked in the shed and the key MIGHT be in the shed with me or its about 50m away about 3m from the road at the front of my house!!!

Eventually, after jacking off a bit, i build up the courage to hold the lock... I convince myself it's gonna be really fun to be stuck naked and get in the mood needed. It's really hard to click the lock shut and really have to force myself to do it. Then... click! I do it! ...I'm stuck, naked, completely naked with the only way of getting my clothes back and getting in the house being retrieving the key from wherever it is.

When i went in the shed it was really dark with clouds in the night sky. I now open the door (which doesn't face any houses) and all the clouds have cleared to reveal a full moon. (yes this twist of fate really did happen!). It's so bright that when I stand naked in the doorway of the shed I have a shadow cast of the back wall. It's SOOOO bright outside. If someone was looking out the back of their house i would be seen. I can't go out naked in this. I lose all interest in being stuck naked and really want my clothes back. But i can't.

BUT, maybe i can. I look on the floor and see the 1 sock. My chance for clothed freedom. I reach down and open it up. I put my hand into the sock and....... no key. oh shit! I really am stuck. fuck!

So i basically have to go and find the key. I creep along the side of the garden hoping no one is looking, my heart is really pounding as i try and keep a low profile. I get to the first sock about half way down the garden. no key. damn!

I carry on toward the house. next sock... no key. I've only got the one by the door and the one right out by the road. I really really really don't know why i put it out there. I would soooo be seen if i have to go out there. By this time i'm a little more hidden round the side of my house so i just hope the key's in this sock. I pick it up... it feels like the others. I open it, put my hand in... THE KEY :) YES!

Now all I have to do is get my naked ass back to the shed, unlock the box dress and i'm safe again. :) Once i'm dressed again, i collect up the key from the front and am so pleased i didn't have to go out there!

Hope you liked it... i certainly did :p

I will do it again soon when it's a bit warmer here! Any ideas to spice it up a bit? I've thought about things like cuffing my legs,hands etc but i like the restricted freedom that comes with being completely naked. Can anyone thing of a way i could make it more of a trick as to whether i get the key. Some how i'd like to make it a real surprise... not sure how. any ideas?

hope you enjoyed it and try it yourself, if you can, its a lot of fun!

lets hear your stories!
uniboi

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I have been stranded naked many times playing lockout games and other fun games. My best adventure happened when my girlfriend dumped me naked by the roadside and left me to walk home completely naked. It is a long story as it was a full night of naked fun and games so I posted it in my blog if you wish to read it.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/blog.php?u=13841

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
Great story sir! Whereabouts in the uk was it?

2 miles is quite a way home. I bet to took ages ducking into cover all the time. I can even imagine how thrilling that as for you. Have you been in any situations like that since?

Featured Threads

New Personals