Anyone want to loose weight?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Not a commercial. A fetish of mine. I want to control a really fat girl's diet to turn her slim quickly (couple of months, maybe weeks). Bigger the better.

I studied and tested already and I don't test bad things on you. I may want you to submit as a roleplay slave but not necessary if you are not submissive. But I need to be restrictive to you. And only if it works for you you can thank me doing a few tasks for me.

Example: I know a girl who turned down her weight from 160kg to 59kg during a single year.

Last edited:

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I want to watch her loose her weight. A couple of days I would prove her I know what I do (1-2kg), eventually I will probably ask her to stand naked for me to show me her progress. And I would maybe propose exercises depending on the person. Eventually more tasks but I keep the ideas to myself. MOD EDIT LINE REMOVED.

BTW I am not talking about an year, she would learn in a week and I am sure she would quit our arrangement as many people do. However I love when she forgets something and do something wrong and come back to ask why this doesn't work for her and she gets weight again.

Last edited by a moderator:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Asking for money is against site rules. If you want to change for services then go someplace else. Consider this a warning, next time I'll get out my ban hammer.

Also the speed of weight loss you're talking about sounds pretty dangerous and unstanable.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I never asked for money. I never mentioned any ad, Sum1. Not asking for money, but for fun.
I know this sounds like a commercial but this was not my intention.

I just went to a loosing weight program and went very ok so I'm happy to share.

And speedy weight loss worried me in the beginning. But was kind of fun to try in the end. Losing 8K in a month and feeling ok made me happy to talk about.

Last edited:

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
Hey brother sounds like you got it down, but if you ever get stumped hmu I'm a certified pt a certified crossfit instructor an mma fighter and have a degree in sports medicine.

Featured Threads

New Personals