Kinky Island - a place where Women rule

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
Welcome to Kinky Island!

On this role-play island, Women rule over men. This means that every man who wants to participate in this thread must submit to the authority of every Lady who also participates.

(If you are familiar with the website getdare, you may have noticed the "getdare castle" thread becoming very popular recently. I thought we could do a more mature, more intense version of this for kinktalk as well.)

If you want to live on our island, you must join one class of our society:

Mistress: You are a the highest class of the society on the island. You are the boss, what you say goes! You can give slave orders (dares) to anyone beneath you and punish or torture people at will.

Female Submissive: If you are a Woman, but are submissive in nature, you can also join the kinky island. You must obey the orders given to you by the Mistresses (withing your limits), but men are still lower than you and you can dare them.

male slave: Every man on the island is automatically a slave. He must do as told by all women (including the submissive ones). However, he can have a few limits which he does not need to do. You can give slave orders to prisoners.

male prisoner: If a man does not satisfy the Women on the island 3 times (by not doing the tasks given to him or not doing them well enough) he becomes a prisoner. This means he must do anything he is told, even if it's in his limits. If he fails again, he will be banned from the island. A Mistress will decide how long he will be imprisoned.

Slave orders can be given to individuals or groups (i.e. "everybody below me who does not have X in his/her limits) and must always be posted in this thread (not in private). Just for the record: Even in situations where limits don't matter, obviously you still can't ask people to do illegal stuff etc.

Everyone given a slave order must at least write a detailed report about it and post it here. I would also encourage everybody to make an album called "kinky island" where they post pictures of the slave orders they did (however this is not a must unless specifically dared to do by a higher ranking member).

A few extra rules:
- Words like "Woman", "Lady" etc. should always be capitalized as a sign of honor. Words like "men" or "male" etc. should always be in lower-case. This is Femdom country afterall!
- Never treat a woman on the island with disrespect, always be kind and polite

Woman are free to punish males for wrongdoing (or just for fun) at any time.

Have fun everybody!

Last edited:

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
Of course I'll join the island too, as a male slave (limits are in my signature).

I will also work as the lawyer of the island in case some of the rules need clarification.

Also, please don't sign up here and be anybody's personal slave. If a Mistress wants you as her personal slave, She will chose you, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Mistress all slaves must shave their pubes and post before and after pics

puppyplay

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2012
I will be a male slave.
Btw, you should post this on getdare.com

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
getDare is PRIMARILY a site for submitting and doing dares. If it were initiated there, it would have been suggested that it be moved to this site.

BTW: this isn't a new idea as there is an existing "role-play" thread ongoing:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=2912

The difference between this thread and the one you posted is that here it's not about writing a story. Even though we do role-play, this is about actual slave orders that are given and being done by the participants.

I mentioned in my first post that a similar thread existed on getdare, but I wanted to do a different theme and style with this one. Also, with the ability to post pictures, we can make this more real than on getdare. I understand kinktalk isn't primarily about these things, but it has a "request truth or dare" section and there is a huge crossover audience so here we go.

25rob85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2012
when is someone going to give us slaves a task/dare to do we are waiting.

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
I will join as a slave.
Limits are crossdressing, pee/poo/peehole, public, family, extreme anal, messy.

I will do Misstress Holly's task as soon as possible.

Featured Threads

New Personals