United States (East of the Rockies)

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
20 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

I am 20 years old, experienced, and responsible. My nickname is 'puppet' because I enjoy my strings pulled and being controlled. I live in Michigan currently, but I love to travel. I am originally from England, so yes, I do have a British accent.

I found BDSM very interesting at the age of 13. I viewed stories on getDare and a site called 'Tagged', and I knew that when I was 18, I would pursue myself in such a lifestyle - and I did. I was 18 when I found a master, unfortunately he nearly ruined my life, which is why today I still very seldom show pictures doing dares. I provide simple proof pictures, however.

You have to be someone that suits me nearly perfectly. There is no age range, I'm convinced that everyone is well enough to show me the ropes.

• Kinks:
moderate pain, semi/hidden public, humiliation, bondage, corner-time, bladder control, orgasm control/denial, intellect, edging, blackmail, fitness

• Experience:
I have only had 3 masters. None of them have been outside of the internet, but my second one came close. The first and the third were jerks that didn't know how to handle me. I've had a bit of experience, but I'm also looking to be trained.

• Limits:
scat, pee/poo, permanent, too public, illegal, visible body writing, cutting, audio, social suicide, bestiality, family, pics/cam, anal, enema, cum eating, diapers, messy (these can be adjusted).

gtf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 1, 2013
hi

look at my post on gd if you like what you read pm me

wetemke.1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 27, 2013
South Africa
???????

The couple wetemke has been contacting you regularly but you don't respond!!! Are you serious or not????

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Update:
I do not have an e-mail or skype for this website, and I will not create one. I hardly check my personal ones for friends, so I'd be even slower with ones for this purpose. Don't say 'slow responses are fine', because they aren't. I wouldn't check the e-mail daily like you would want, or even every other day. If you're interested, we will keep in contact on here.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Update:
In my kinks, I have listed 'fitness'. I've received a lot of questions about it, it simply means that I'd like to be pushed to be healthy and lose weight. I already do so on my own, I just think it would be interested to also be controlled on the kind of exercises I will do.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
you call gtf lazy and you cant check your email once a day, how funny. So funny in fact its sad:confused:

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
you call gtf lazy and you cant check your email once a day, how funny. So funny in fact its sad:confused:

Because I have a life outside of the internet. And I prefer other things beside e-mail, I don't even check my personal e-mail, why would I create another one? No thanks.

Featured Threads

New Personals