How Safe is the Belt?

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
I am talking about the thing that goes through the holes on the belt to hold the belt. How dangerous is it if that thing goes in the anus, like from a fast swing at it?

SlutPuppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2010
The belt buckle is normally the part that you hold while you're using a belt. The end of it stings more, so. and also, you can get belts that you can take the buckle off of, (Ones that you can put different buckles onto), and use it like that. So, no risk, and it's all safe. Oh, and the buckle in my opinion when you hold it, acts as a very good handle.

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
The belt buckle is normally the part that you hold while you're using a belt. The end of it stings more, so. and also, you can get belts that you can take the buckle off of, (Ones that you can put different buckles onto), and use it like that. So, no risk, and it's all safe. Oh, and the buckle in my opinion when you hold it, acts as a very good handle.

I understand what you are saying, but I am more concerned about the thing on the buckle that goes into a hole on the belt. Because when I was whipping it at me, that thing did get inside the anus, so I was wondering how dangerous that is.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
probably not that dangerous really as long as you don't do it often and it didn't cut you when it magically went in. But like was suggested above probably best to hold it by that end next time, that way there's no risk.

Featured Threads

New Personals