Using Cells as Vibrators and such

Slave4Life4Ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 20, 2010
I was wondering, is sticking your cell phone up your butt, dick, and penis (ect.) dangerous? Just a simple ?. (sorry if this is in the wrong fourm I'm sorta new)

Deia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 24, 2008
I would HIGHLY recommend wrapping it in a waterproof plastic bag first. You yourself wouldn't be in much danger - there's only a miniscule electric charge running through a cell phone - but that would protect your phone from damage.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
lol very true. Mobiles can easily get wrecked if you get them slightly damp, and there'd be no come back on warrenty or anything cuase they've got moisture sensitive strips inside which change colour if they get too damp. So a condom would probably be good.

As for radio waves and things on that nature i guess you are putting it a little closer than it would normally be to organs and the such so maybe a margionally increased risk, but mobiles are under pretty stingent safy checking.

So i agree with Deia, probably not dangerous for you, but might be dangerous for your phone.

But main thing, i doubt they'd make very good toys really, the vibrate isn't that powerful on most, or variable puss they're not exactly the nicest shape to use as toys.

No phone activated toys, that's different :p

Featured Threads

New Personals