(Netherlands) Not Important: M/Dom/23 seeks F/Sub/21-24 ~ Primal Daddy Dom Little Girl

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
23 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

23/M/The Netherlands.

Let me properly introduce myself before I tell all you fine folk in this group what I'm looking for. My name is Dennis, I'm twenty-three years old, living in The Netherlands. Physically I have short-moderate length blond hair, green/grey eyes (which is the favorite part of my body) and moderate facial/body hair. If you want to know more about what I look like, just ask me. Outside of the kinky lifestyle I'm an engineer in the dredging industry. I work on sand dredgers and basically fix and build up pumps for said dredgers. My hobbies include;
- Playing video games.
- Watching anime occasionally.
- Writing.
- Roleplaying.
- Listening to music.

Onto what I'm here for and writing this ad for. I'm looking for a babygirl that's looking for a stern, yet caring, kind and sexual daddy dom. Someone who wants to have a nice and fun time underneath the covers, and have the kind and caring aftercare afterwards. Someone who wants to have a strict daddy dom who will tell them to do their homework, to brush their teeth and tell them to eat healthy. Another thing to note is that I have a primal tendency, where I become a bit more animalistic in nature and do things such as hunt you down, growl and grunt your name in a more than sexual tone.

As for what I'm looking for, here's a small list of physical traits and personality traits I'm looking for, along with a list of my more dominant kinks and likes. I'll start off with the physical traits first. Keep in mind this is what I'm looking for the best case scenario, this are preferences. Meaning you don't have to fit all of them, but bonus points if you do.

- Between ages 18-25. Can be debatable, but this would be perfect
- Smaller in height than me. (I'm 6'2.)
- Chubby or curvy.
- Brown hair or dyed colored hair.
- Tattoos or piercings (preferably not facial ones).
- Preferably black, but any skin tone is fine.

Now as for personality traits, here are the following that I'd prefer;

- Bubbly/Cheerful.
- Cuddly, or with a high want to cuddle.
- Sexual in or out of little space (preferably with similar kinks).
- Romantic, or wants to have a romantic mood sometimes.
- Into gaming/anime. Would make for nice conversations.

And second to last, here's a list of my most dominant kink;

- Petplay.
- Ageplay.
- Feet.
- Anal (giving).
- Humilation/degrading.
- All kinds of public play.
- Sexualized clothes and legwear.
- Edging.
- Blatter control.
- Roleplay of all kinds.
- Spankings.

Now that you know what my preferences physically and personality wise are, along with my most dominant kinks. However as with most doms, there are some requirements to be had as well. Here are some requirements I have that at the very least must be met for someone to qualify as my submissive little girl;

- Willing to send pictures, videos or cam whenever relationship has been established. This is something I really like, and something that I feel can really strenghten the relationship once it's been made.
- Willing to have daily contact and conversation, either through text or voice chatting. It doesn't have to be long, an hour at best is all I ask.
- Not disappearing on me after one night or one day. (Seriously, what's with the girls I meet on GetDare and Kink Talk that disappear after only one night or one day?)
- Don't have too many limits. I understand that some girls have limits, and I respect limits, but if you have a limit like not wanting to take your panties off, then I don't think we're meant either.
- Preferably type in a decent enough way to read. I understand English is not everyone's first language (it isn't mine either), but at least type coherent English.

Now that that's settled, hopefully people show some interest in this. If you want to contact me, my KiK is IfritLeonheart, and when you do contact me, please contact me with the following information. It's simply easier for me to pick and understand how some people are. With this information I'd prefer a picture or a physical description of what you look like.

Name, or prefered name:
Experience (if any):
List of hobbies or past times:
Kinks/Fetishes/Likes:
Dislikes, or things used for punishments:
Limits, or things you wouldn't do:
What interested you in the ad?:
What can you offer me, to become my submissive?:

Now that you're at the end of the ad that I made, congratulations. You've already read all of it. Here's a little reward for your little tummy.
*offers you a bar of chocolate*
I will add that the gender I'm looking for is female. Transgenders are fine too, after their operation and hormones. With that in mind, I'll leave you all, and hope somewhere I find a submissive that's interested.

• Kinks:
Check above.

• Experience:
Check above.

• Limits:
Check above.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
**Bumping this once more**

Also, thank you Lola. It's hard finding a submissive, be it a little girl or anything. Most just disappear over night with me it seems. I'll find someone with time, however long that may take.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Been over a month. Might as well bump it up for anyone interested. :D

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Bumping it one last time. After this, may make a new one, or stop for awhile.

Featured Threads

New Personals