Piss enemas

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I would like to ask if it is dangerous, painful, ... to use your own piss as an enema fluid. Second question is whether using piss of someone else is different.

Please, only people who really know what they say should reply (I would prefer if you tell whether you have your own experience, ...)

Thank you a lot!

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
I talk from experience: piss enemas are fine as long as you don't repeat them too frequently. Anyway, there is a "urine therapy" and nobody died from even drinking it. Don't worry about piss enemas.

onknees

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 21, 2011
no special effect apart humiliation...your farts smell awful after that !

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
your farts smells most awful after pork or after beans :D quite interesting I wanted to try that but I dont remember if I did try it... I had in mind once something about a device to be forced to have an enema with your pee but I don't remember if I accomplished to build it as I love homemades.

I don't think it would be dangerous really. To be sure let it out quickly (minutes) as I tried with beer once = where it is said beer is dangerous too.

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
@duskiy: beer is considered dangerous because it contains alcohol and the it goes faster in your blood (without passing through the liver). Haven't you read about the vodka tampons ? :)

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Thanks everybody, I did it yesterday and it went ok :D just that the idea is very humiliating when you know that a good amount of your own piss is just being pushed in your boy pussy :eek:

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
@duskiy: beer is considered dangerous because it contains alcohol and the it goes faster in your blood (without passing through the liver). Haven't you read about the vodka tampons ? :)

yes I meaned that alcohol is absolutely not recommended. Tried beer once but cared about safety. I was in a hurry posting to explain but wanted to say that pee was safer.

Featured Threads

New Personals