Cavity

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
"A toothache indicates that the protective barrier of the tooth enamel has been broken and that a cavity needs to be repaired. The condition may rapidly deteriorate, leaving you in excruciating pain."

Joy to the world, I've got myself a cavity. Even better, I didn't realize till my tooth has become uncomfortable. Anyone know how long I have before it becomes unbearable?

OzzyD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2008
"A toothache indicates that the protective barrier of the tooth enamel has been broken and that a cavity needs to be repaired. The condition may rapidly deteriorate, leaving you in excruciating pain."

Joy to the world, I've got myself a cavity. Even better, I didn't realize till my tooth has become uncomfortable. Anyone know how long I have before it becomes unbearable?

To be honest, I don't know. I'm no biologist or tooth fairy, but it'll usually depend on the ability of the body to heal itself (which in the case of the mouth is longer than most of the rest of the body by experience - due to the fact that it can be protected by keeping the mouth closed :D) and the teeth themselves don't heal at all. It will also depend on your threshold of pain. Higher your threshold, the longer you'll be able to withstand it, but the more you risk having the problem incurable!!

Featured Threads

New Personals