What is the best animal to portray during Petplay?

I_am_cd_petgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Submissive
May 14, 2010
hello from a real life cd/tv petgirl

hello all i am a real life cd/tv petgirl my domme and i are just starting out in the life any tips you all can gave will help us thank you

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
I am not into pet play but I think the best pet thing for pet play is either a dog or a puppy.

But for a different reason than the user Puppy. :D :p

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
I mean this with absolutely no offence to anyone, but I really don't get pony play for female submissives. Like, why would you want a girl to be a horse? :s I sort of get it for a male submissive (rah raging stallion ooooh) but ... am I missing something? :confused:

I_am_cd_petgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Submissive
May 14, 2010
pet play

I mean this with absolutely no offence to anyone, but I really don't get pony play for female submissives. Like, why would you want a girl to be a horse? :s I sort of get it for a male submissive (rah raging stallion ooooh) but ... am I missing something? :confused:

as a ponygirl at times for me its being made in to a animal my owner likes to see me with just the harness and my hooves and tail locked to the cart

cafepress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2009
I do not see the attraction with pet play, normally its a dog though.

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
piggy-tail.jpg

Not really keen on pet play, being honest this is because i've yet to experience it. i like the idea of it in theory, but this picture intrigues me the most.

So I'd say a pig/piglet.

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
I'm totally changing my answer to puppy. Which is funny, because everyone I know loves to be friggen kittens.

Puppy is just so much more practical for actually playing with, and it's such a cute way to humiliate someone.

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
It totally depends on who you are. Some people like pupply play, others Kitten or cats etc. I even know one person who likes Pony play. Therefore dont think there can be any main answer for this.

Personally i like pretending to be a kitten or cat, but again i ahve to be in the mood for this.

Love Rachie
x x x

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
I prefer a submissive kitten. And the less they have to put on the better.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
A dog is the best pet play

I choose a dog because I think dogs are the nasty king or queen of the sex. They do not care who is watching they going to finish and even get stuck in that position. I love to fall asleep still connected to my sex partner.

Sethie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 10, 2013
Tampa
Hi

Hey all,

New here...never heard of petplay...so cannot offer my opinion yet..need more info on it b4 I can

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I've never really tried it because it doesn't particularly interest me. However I do like the look of the butt pug tails and have told my sub I wanted to put a bit in his mouth and ride him like a stallion. Lol don't know of that quite counts.

Featured Threads

New Personals