Girl Trapped in Self Bondage on Webcam

LP6190

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 15, 2015
Hey...so, I'm planning on handcuffing myself to my bed, naked, and putting the key in some ice so I'd be trapped for a little while. I want to turn my webcam on and let people watch my humiliation. I need someone to help me make this as embarrassing as possible and to help me find somewhere to broadcast myself so people can laugh at me. Email lprince 6190 [at] gmail (no spaces) right now if you want to enjoy humiliating me.

24/f.

RickyBobby83

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2013
Easy one to make it uncomfortable and humiliating for you.

Once ou turn your cam on take your knickers off and stuff them in your mouth. Put a vibe in your ass, turn it on high and then lock yourself up. The time with your dirty knickers in your mouth, your scent on your tongue and in your mouth and your ass throbbing from the vibrations should send you mad!

Plus, I think Skype is the way to go here.

kenneth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2009
As for additional humilation, please either record it yourself or have it recorded, and upload the video or pictures to some websites :)

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
dont bother with her, she doesnt live in new your, and she never does what she is commanded, she only gives out the pics and never does anything