a little contest

mommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2014
I’m proposing a little competition which will have 2 winners me and whoever I think wins simple yes. Here is how the game is played use the link below to the profile and send a PM to him, use the list below to compose a brilliant and tormenting time for the owner of the profile, use as many or as little of the list as you like but you stand a better chance of winning the more you use.

The winner will get a link to an album of me playing with toys, playing with guys and I did a few shots and put captions on them so they are femdom orders and more.

Quick rules, PMing me will result in disqualification so will going off the beaten path and not using my little list at all it’s my game not yours, also you gotta PM to enter comments don’t count. (im having a total domme Harley moment right now for some reason)

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=16088

1. Mouth soaping
2. Corner time
3. Line writing
4. Loss of privileges
5. Orgasm denial
6. Extra home work
7. Extra chores
8. age restrictions on tv, games, movies and books.
9. potty control
10. confined to room
11. wetting underwear

if this goes well i might be taking on a new sub or 2 but if it fails then ill just stick to who i got.

mommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2014
im enjoying this so much im gonna add in, time with a plug in his ass and time practicing oral sex on a dildo, sounds fun :p

Featured Threads

New Personals