Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2015
Germany
Slave training

Hallo lena,

Ich bin ein strenger Herr 23 jahre alt auch aus deutschland NRW ich habe strengeregeln und werde dir bei bringen eine gute willenlose sklavin zusein. Ich werde dir deine kontrolle und dein willen nehemen, dass einzige was du noch wollen wirst ist mir zudienen und mich zubefriedigen. Ich bin seit 5jahrein ein Herr. Ich bin ein Herr, weil ich die kontrolle über andere liebe sie alles machen zulassen was ich will nur um mich zubelustigen. Wenn du noch interesiert und auf der suche nist schreib mich an hier oder auf kik oder eine email damit wir über details reden können vllt. kannst man sich ja dann auch irgendwann treffen damit ich dich als richtige sklavin halten kann.

Kik: Zeyben
Email: [email protected]

Ich werde dein körper deine gedanken und deine seele besitzten sei dir klar dadrüber auf was du dich einlässt und willig bist eine komplette willige sklavin zuwerden.

chris21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 15, 2012
I am very interested in you. I will be your master and make you do new things. I will help you achieve your goals and make new ones for you, like the champagne bottle in your ass.
Kik me if you're interested chrisdryden

alphatyuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 24, 2014
hey Lena, ich in der Lage, Ihnen alles, was Sie suchen werden. Wir werden weiterhin in Englisch weiter , aber mein Deutsch ist in Ordnung , die helfen könnten. Ich meine es ernst , und Sie werden es ernsthaft zu berücksichtigen. nehmen Sie mich kik- alphatyuk

domrk12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2015
New Delhi
Hello guys. ;)

I am Lena, 19 years old, from Germany.
In real life, I am a pretty confident girl. I like to take control and to be a bit dominant. But I always feeled the desire to be controlled, to be used and abused. I turn 20 on friday, so I decided that would be a good point for me to
chance my life a little bit.
I am looking for a really strict master, who can tame the little bitch I am.
I really want to lose almost all of my self-control.
I want my master to tell me what to wear, to tell me how to shave, to tell me what to do. I just need strict instructions, daily tasks and rules to follow.
I am willed to obey every wish my master has, as long as it's not against my limits.

-gaping, 24/7 gaping would be great
-ass to mouth
-being tied up (handcuffs) and left in public
-public humiliation
-deepthroat
-blackmailing

Limits:
-family
-friends
-dangerous things, no lasting injuries

I have some plans for myself I want to reach in the next time.
I want a branding. I always thought that this is the ultimate sign of being owned, and being a slave. I know someone who can do it pretty soon, I just want someone to decide where and what I shall brand myself.
Don't worry, I am fully aware of the consequences.

Furthermore, I saw a video where a pretty girl had a big champagne bottle in her ass and the guy filled his glass up with the bottle in her ass. Afterwards he pulled out the bottle, filled the champagne into his slaves ass and let her push it out into a glass and she had to drink it. He repeated that until the bottle was empty and they didn't even use lube.
That would be something I would like to do next. Try to stretch my ass to new limits.

Waiting for your messages.

xoxo Lena
would love to have you as my slave pet

kik me: domrk12

mail me: [email protected]

RoughMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2015
i dont know if u are still looking or not, but i think we can talk alittle about having u as my slave

ericdraven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 11, 2015
Hi i'm italian switch
i let you my contact
kik quentincosta
skype quentincosta19
feel free to contact me

Hunterd4991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2014
London
Master

Kik or Skype hunterd4991 if you want to be truly owned and dominated by a male, muscular English Master.

I had better hear from you.

Charlieissly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 11, 2015
Your perfect

Hello Lena I've been looking for a little bitch like you for awhile you sound like the perfect thing I want I will control you to the best of my ability you would need to ask for permission to do everything I'll tell you then to eat,sleep,shower what to wear everything and i would love humiliat you and use and abuse you so if Ur interested kik me at charlieissly hope to hear from u soon 😘.

stechuskaktus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2015
Hey Lena,

dein Post ließt sich ziemlich gut :D wenn du noch niemanden gefunden hast, lass es mich wissen und melde dich mal bei mir. Hätte großes Interesse dich zu meiner Sklavin zu machen!

email: [email protected]

Axe87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 24, 2015
German Master here

Hi, I am a 27 yo master from hannover/germany, if you want to get controlled and not think about every second word you write add me Kik: Axe87

Featured Threads

New Personals