Corner Time.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Male slave requesting corner time. Ive been a really dumb, stupid, and bad male slave. I have no limits in regards with a good punishment. Show this dumb slave no mercy! Please reply to my post or pm. I want a painful kneeling punishment in the corner.

Last edited:

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Put dry rice on the floor and have something up your ass

Master_Kevin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
Put an eye bolt or hook in the ceiling and make sure it goes into the 2X4. Tie some twine/paracord to a 16 oz can/bottle. Repeat so that you have 2. Put one thru the eye, now kneeling holding one can high over your head. With the other hand tug the twine tight, where it is at your nipples attach nipple clamps or clothes pin. Repeat to the other piece of twine. Kneeling on dry rice for 30 minutes with cans high over your head. Every time the clothes pins come off you have to add one each to your cock and balls. If you run out of room, then to each inner thigh. Use mini clothes pins for cock and balls.

Every time that you add a clothes pin, your time starts over. Once you get to 60 clothes pins on cock and balls.

Any time from 0 to 5 minutes does not count, and you have to add mini clothes pins to each tit, then to stomach if you run out of room.

Detailed report when completed.

Master Kevin

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Corner time.

Wow thank you Master!! Im gonna do the punishment this afternoon! Il give you the detailed report today! Thank you Master!!

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Corner time.

The punishment went successful. I was able to get 2 eye hooks 2X4 in my hallway. I took some twine and looped it through the eye hooks along with the clothes pins that were attached to my tits with 2 16 ounce full coke cans. Then I spread rice on the hard tile floor. While kneeling on the rice the clothes pins kept popping. I added the clothes pins to my body. The punishment lasted over an hour and was extremely hurtful. Please don't give me a punishment like this again! Also if y'all have any future but easier kneeling punishments. Im more than open to accept the punishments. I enjoy easy but painful kneeling punishments.

Last edited:

Butchbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 23, 2016
As a child, my mother forced me on my knees on dry rice with soap in my mouth with my nose on the wall and my hands behind my head. My elbows were not allowed to come in front of my head or I would be beat. Try that.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Corner time.

Sure Mistress. I will do that punishment as well. Thank you. Would you like to see some of the punishments pictures on albums?

Last edited:

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Corner time kneeling punishment.

Ive completed all my punishments that have given to this male slave. Does anybody else have any other kneeling punishments?

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Kneeling punishment for lying.

Im seeking a good kneeling punishment that involves with peeing. Ive haven't learned my lesson for lying all the time. If anybody wants to punish me for this bad behavior please reply to thread or pm me. I wanna be humiliated in this situation. Il even post pictures of my punishment on albums.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Im seeking a good kneeling punishment that involves with peeing. Ive haven't learned my lesson for lying all the time. If anybody wants to punish me for this bad behavior please reply to thread or pm me. I wanna be humiliated in this situation. Il even post pictures of my punishment on albums.
I thoroughly enjoy being ordered punishment!

Featured Threads

New Personals