Northern California: M/Dom/26 seeks F/Sub/Under 30 in area ~ Looking for long-term D/s.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

dark_eyed_devil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2016
26 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

I'm not expecting this to go anywhere, but here goes nothing...

I'm a 26 year old Dom living in Northern California (Central Valley). I've been interested in D/s as long as I was 15 years old. Since then, D/s has been a true passion of mine. Over the years, I've had 3 offline submissive and a handful off online ones as well. I find myself geared more towards traditional customs, oppose to role playing or DD/lg lifestyles. My interests include: Bondage, Humiliation, and pain. I am strictly non-poly. I enjoy living the D/s lifestyle 24/7.

• Kinks:
Pain, humiliation, bondage, paddle play, floggers, whip play, gags, collars,wax play... and many more.

• Experience:
As I mentioned above, I've been involved in D/s for many years now. I find myself myself most experienced when I am using standard practices of domination. (I.e. teaching my submissive how to kneel, follow rules, and becoming accustomed to a D/s lifestyle)

• Limits:
I'm am straight, so I am strictly looking for a female only. I would like her to be submissive (non-switch) and she should have no other partners. I would like this to develop into a long-term relationship as well, so she should expect a number of visits from me and I would expect from her. Keeping it safe, sane and consensual, I would expect her to know a little bit about the lifestyle, before jumping into it. With me, rules will be given and will be expected to be followed as a daily standard. She should be between the ages of 18-30 and must be clean. I would prefer her to have her own place, or a place of privacy and be without children along with her own transportation --only preferences, not deal-breakers.

Featured Threads

New Personals