Rope Bondage Beginner

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I'm still new to this but am eager to learn. Rope bondage is extremely interesting to me.

What sorts of rope work best for this? I don't want unnecessary injury but I want to rope to be strong. Are there special knots what work best or that are more safe than others?

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Twisted Monk have some really good tutorial videos. They go through types of rope, how to keep it tidey, how to use it and different techniques. They are really easy to follow and you can watch them over and over to make sense of it all.

These aren't self bondage though, wasn't sure if that was what you wanted or not :)

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I checked out the site as well. The video tutorials are really cool:)

Tabby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Twisted Monk have some really good tutorial videos. They go through types of rope, how to keep it tidey, how to use it and different techniques. They are really easy to follow and you can watch them over and over to make sense of it all.

I just took a look at their single limb cuff. They use what's basically a modified round turn and two half hitches, which will tighten up with sufficient thrashing. I just tried it myself on my ankle. Use a French bowline instead. It's a similar knot that's slightly more difficult to tie, but has much better characteristics.

I like the Two Knotty Boys. They have a bunch of videos on YouTube, and they've got a nice book that you can get on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Knotty-Showing-Ropes-Step-Step/dp/193116049X

devilguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2008
Hey, There are also diffrent kind of rope you can get on the market here is a breif on what you can get

Bondage tape One Roll

t's new, it's amazing - the most exciting product to appear on the fetish scene for years. Being 2" wide, it bonds, gags, blindfolds, mummifies and ties using its unique self-cling property. Easily and painlessly removed, even on hair!

Designer Bondage Tape Heart Print
Welcome to the world of tapebondage, a pleasurable and exotic art form that is to be enjoyed by you and your partner through the pursuit of receiving pleasure.

Designer Heart print bondage tape-safe, non sticky, reusable tape for the ultimate in bondage fantasy.

Qty 30 feet of tape for your inner fantasies

Fetish Fantasy Beaded Silk Rope
Take full control of your lover in almost any position with Fetish Fantasy Multi-Position Beaded Rope. The beads slide along the rope for versatile restraint play while giving your submissive all the comforts of being taken. Perfect for beginners and more experienced rope-bondage enthusiasts. You'll have your lover begging for more in every position. The Fetish Fantasy Multi-Position Beaded Rope is discreet enough to use at home or for those romantic getaways.

Japanese Silk Love Rope
5 meters (over 16 Feet Long). Explore a whole new world of erotic expression!

*Unsurpassed softness, Unsurpassed strength *Easy fasten and easy remove *Friction-free buckles will not fray or damage rop *Silky, Alluring texture is pleasing to the touch *Will not chafe or damage delucate skin *Quality tested, high-tensile construction *Perfect for both bondage beginners and Experienced players

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I was going to post a new thread but i've split the stuff betwen two existing threads instead.

Something i tried with little one a little while back was hair bondage, i took the idea for how to do it from the method we used to secure the ends of our nice new ropes (oh so approrately called whipping)

To finish the ends of the rope we did a simple traditional whipping, based off this tutorial i started thinking about how this could be adapted or used with my girls lovely long hair, so i simply pulled her hair back into a pony tail and begain the process.

Attachments

• hairbondageeg.jpg
    hairbondageeg.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 63

beckybarnes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2009
Self Bondage

Several of my online slaves are into bondage. I know many ways to bound a slave but I can't figure out any good ones that online/email slaves could do to themselves. Can someone give me ideas. Please PM or email [email protected] I'd really appreciate your help.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Several of my online slaves are into bondage. I know many ways to bound a slave but I can't figure out any good ones that online/email slaves could do to themselves. Can someone give me ideas. Please PM or email [email protected] I'd really appreciate your help.

I seem to remember this site being good for self bondage, though i was never that into it to get down and to grips with it properly.

by the way becky, stop asking people to email or pm you this stuff, let the conversations grow and stop using the site to advertise your mistress details outside of the personals section. If you continue i'll begin to consider your posts spam. This is a official warning

Featured Threads

New Personals