Masturbation Challenge

justdave67

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2013
I am in too....

This is a thread for guys/girls who are into exposure, teasing and masturbation. The theme is simple, the interested persons will have to reply this thread just saying that he/she is in the game. I will send them a link to tinychat room. Where they will face masturbation challenge with lots of teasing, the long they can hold their cum the better, I will post the duration (how long they can hold) with the player's user ID at later stage. So, feel free to take part.

I am in too. I await your suggestion.

keendude

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2016
highly interesting

im in for the challenge. my kik: keenjoe

Adoniya66

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 1, 2018
Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.
Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

Featured Threads

New Personals