Forced to dress slutty in public

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is one that I thought I would share, I designed this task for a sub who had been trying to force herself to walk around dressed in slutty clothes.
She enjoyed it so much it seemed only fair to see if there were others wanting to try it.
The problems for her were, she lived with family so didn't want to wear anything like that as she left the house. Second she had taken a change of slutty clothes out with her several times even putting them on in public toilets but backed out and changing back before she went out where she could be seen.

What I came up with is this;

I had her buy a small sports bag that could be locked along with a small padlock. Next she loaded her slutty wear into the bag and went out, she actually took a train to a mall in another town so she had less chance of running into someone she knew.
Now the tricky bit, first she was told to find a fast food restaurant and go into their bathrooms and hide the key for her lock. Using some bluetack to stick it somewhere it would be safe for a while. Then she had to leave and walk at least 15 minutes away from this place and find another similar restaurant.
This time in the bathrooms she had to change into her slutty clothes and put her day clothes in the sports bag then lock it.
At this point she now has only one option to change back, go out in public in her slut clothes and walk back to the first restaurant so she can retrieve the key.
Her report of this trip was quite amusing, many things she hadn't thought of like it being impossible to run in such high heels with a skin tight ultra miniskirt meant a very slow and red faced waddle back to her key spot. The second heart stopper was the stall she had hidden the key in was occupied when she got there and she had to wait in the adjoining stall until it was vacant.
All in all quite a fun time.
Oh and to make sure she didn't keep the spare key on her I told her for safety she should hide that somewhere near her home. That way if something went wrong and the original key was missing she could change before she got home, but only at the last minute.

RHL1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2016
This sounds really fun, since i have no girl currently I'm wondering how it can be modified for a guy who does some cross dressing, without having the cops called.

Sissyamy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2016
Basically a variation of the task above. Go to a park or some woodland and hide the key at the entrance. Walk into the park and find somewhere secluded to change. Then padlock your male clothes into a bag which you chain to a tree. You now have to walk to the entrance to pick up the key before going back to retrieve your clothes.

Very similar to the suggestion above, but much less public, which is perhaps more suitable for a cd? Anyway can the police be called just because you are cross dressing!?

georg

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2020
sometimes my master tells me to get naked naked .. he takes clothes and takes them 4 kilometers away, takes his shoes and ties his hands behind his back ... I have to go naked then in the forest (without shoes it takes a long time)) I risk someone to see and I can't do anything with my hands tied............................................................................................................................,,,,,, [email protected]

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
This is one that I thought I would share, I designed this task for a sub who had been trying to force herself to walk around dressed in slutty clothes.
She enjoyed it so much it seemed only fair to see if there were others wanting to try it.
The problems for her were, she lived with family so didn't want to wear anything like that as she left the house. Second she had taken a change of slutty clothes out with her several times even putting them on in public toilets but backed out and changing back before she went out where she could be seen.

What I came up with is this;

I had her buy a small sports bag that could be locked along with a small padlock. Next she loaded her slutty wear into the bag and went out, she actually took a train to a mall in another town so she had less chance of running into someone she knew.
Now the tricky bit, first she was told to find a fast food restaurant and go into their bathrooms and hide the key for her lock. Using some bluetack to stick it somewhere it would be safe for a while. Then she had to leave and walk at least 15 minutes away from this place and find another similar restaurant.
This time in the bathrooms she had to change into her slutty clothes and put her day clothes in the sports bag then lock it.
At this point she now has only one option to change back, go out in public in her slut clothes and walk back to the first restaurant so she can retrieve the key.
Her report of this trip was quite amusing, many things she hadn't thought of like it being impossible to run in such high heels with a skin tight ultra miniskirt meant a very slow and red faced waddle back to her key spot. The second heart stopper was the stall she had hidden the key in was occupied when she got there and she had to wait in the adjoining stall until it was vacant.
All in all quite a fun time.
Oh and to make sure she didn't keep the spare key on her I told her for safety she should hide that somewhere near her home. That way if something went wrong and the original key was missing she could change before she got home, but only at the last minute.
This was an interesting, very creative thing to have her do.

Jmnt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2021
This sounds really fun, since i have no girl currently I'm wondering how it can be modified for a guy who does some cross dressing, without having the cops called.
No-one is going to call the cops for you wearing a skirt, however keep things a bit tastefull, defying gender norms is not the same as involving others in your kink.

Also be aware that anything overtly sexual or distastefull will give a bad name to anyone who defies gendernorms, including trans people, who are already suffering abuse day in and out.

So if you've found a cute skirt you've been wanting to go out in but havent had the courage, go for it!
If you want to shock people by having your balls poke out a skirt that barely covers your ass, think about who else you're making uncomfortable besides yourself.

Featured Threads

New Personals