Alcoholic

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2016
[Story] Former Soap Opera Star Susan Lucci is Dating Her Grandson

005_1000.jpg

Paparazzi says, "Susan, you look absolutely radiant tonight on the red carpet during these award ceremonies."

Susan replies, "Thank you."

Paparazzi says, "I read about your elderly husband passing away a few months ago, but see that you are here with a handsome young man and very friendly with him. Another paparazzi told me they have pictures of you and him tongue kissing in the back of a limousine. The front of your dress was pulled down exposing your breasts and the guy was fondling them. I hope you don't mind me asking who he is."

Susan replies, "I don't mind. He is my grandson."

Paparazzi says, "Your grandson? Did you say your grandson?"

Susan replies, "Yes, I'm dating my grandson."

Paparazzi says, "How old is he?"

Susan replies, "He's eighteen."

Paparazzi says, "I shouldn't ask this question, but how old are you?"

Susan replies, "I'm sixty eight."

Paparazzi says, "Wow, that's a fifty year age difference. Anyway, if you have the time, could you describe how this all came about?"

Susan replies, "Well, I only have a minute or two, so I'll be brief. The day after my husband's funeral, my grandson called and asked if I would like to go out for dinner and dancing to help cheer me up. I accepted his offer."

Paparazzi says, "Please continue."

Susan replies, "After dinner we started slow dancing together. It was electric. My grandson and I moved to a dark corner of the dance floor and began passionately kissing. His hands lowered to the back of my bare legs then up under my dress. He gently grasped my ass cheeks with both hands then suggested we go back to my apartment and have sex."

Paparazzi says, "Susan, I know that your are really busy, but please tell more of this interesting story."

Susan replies, "Okay. Well, my grandson and I went to my apartment. I made us drinks then we sat on the living room couch and began watching the late night news on television. After a few minutes he put his arm around me and we started kissing again. A short time later we were naked in my bed having sex. I had the most intense orgasm of my entire life after he fucked me missionary style for about ten minutes then suddenly stopped and ejaculated."

Paparazzi says, "How serious is your relationship with him?"

Susan replies, "Well, he moved in with me two weeks ago and we are engaged to be married."

Paparazzi says, "Congratulations. Thanks Susan for sharing that with me."

Susan replies, "You are very welcome."

Featured Threads

New Personals