United States (East of the Rockies)

dshaffer316

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 13, 2015
31 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave female

Hello I'm a master looking for a slave/sub.

About Me: I'm a 31 year old male in the USA. I have been a master for over 6 years. i have been into the bdsm for well over 10 years now

What I'm looking for:

A female or male that would be willing to be my slave/sub. also looking for a long term slave/sub. Must be willing to provide pics as proof of tasks.
I like to get to know my slave/sub before I take control that way we both will enjoy the experience.

My likes are: humilation, piss, public, semi public, bondage, edging, pain, pics this is just some of my likes you do not have to be into all of them I will only do what you like.

Dislikes: scat, bleeding

You do not need to be into all of my likes I'm also very up to change I want this be nice and pleasant for both of us.

You can pm with your age and location. Please tell me you likes and limits and how much time you have available each day to be a slave/sub with me.

I do have a life outside of the kinky world I may not get back to you right away but I will get back to you if this is a problem please don't respond.

kik: themasterforu with all you info or pm

Thank you for your time in reading this

• Kinks:
humilation, piss, public, semi public, bondage, edging, pain, pics

• Experience:
I have been a master for over 6 years. i have been into the bdsm for well over 10 years now

• Limits:
scat, bleeding

Featured Threads

New Personals