United States (West of the Rockies)

Fowlincident

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2016
23 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

So this is my First time really posting on here, I am a 23 year old male I am working my dream job already as a Network Administrator for an IT company (yes i know a bit geeky, but i love it). When im not working I am working on my many projects or hobbies I have for myself to do, which include working on with my electronics trying to make something for around the house, working out, going for a bikeride to clear my head, or just playing my video games with friends. For what I look like, I am 5'10' about 155 pounds, with short dark hair and a redish beard (I know its a weird combo), and deep blue eyes.

A webcam is not required, neither is a digital camera. While I would like you to have a webcam or camera as that adds an extra element to everything, it is not required. I'm not gonna be one of those guys that comes on here just to see a naked girl doing a few tricks for him. And I'm understanding as well if you have them but want to wait a little to gain trust.

If this sounds like something that you would want to be part of them PM me and we can talk and see if you would be a good fit for me. I look forward to some of you PMing me.

Yours Truly
Master Marshall

• Kinks:
Anal
Begging
Behavior modification
Blindfold
Clamping
Clothing control
Collars
Deep throating
Forced orgasm
Gags
Ice
Kneeling
Multiple penetration
Nipple play
Oral
Orgasm control/denial
Plugs
Secret Public
Spanking
Total submission

• Experience:
A little bit about my Dom side, I have been doing this off and on for the past 4 years and have found out what likes and how I want my slave to treat me. I am fair and always willing to talk with my slave when they fell something is wrong or i might be crossing a line as we are both people and that should never be forgot as this is still just for fun and to let our dark sides out, and that we need to be safe with what we do. With that said I am still a very strict master and I will give out punishments to fit the crime as you would still be my slave and I expect you to follow what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. We will of course build trust first because it is one of the foundations that I believe a good M/s relationship is based off of, knowing each others limits and pushing them when possible.

• Limits:
Dislike:

Branding
Menstration sex
Pet/pony play

Limits:

Anything that leaves permanent marks
Anything illegal
Knife play
Prostitution
Scat or Piss

Featured Threads