Subbie Looking for a Subbie

v06

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2016
Why hello there!

First please note that I am NOT the person looking. My old Master was recently looking for a sub and he asked me to reach out. He's a little shy :eek:

But don't let that fool you! He is a great Master and is a great care taker. He's strict and sets rules down from the start.

Some of his likes is Body Writing, bathroom control and well some other ones. He is 27, Male, U.K. He is verified as genuine by me. If interested please go head and reach out through here. He is currently looking for Females only.

Thank you!!

Xoxox;)

************* please note. It was brought to my attention that there's a couple of "Dom's" using other subs for promotion. Please message me if you think I am one of them. I can assure you this is not the case. I know who they are exactly and I won't have my old master and friend be brought down by those characters. They aren't Real Doms. They don't even know what a real DOM is.

Last edited:

v06

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2016
I'm confused...Your other post says you are new and just now talking the plunge of looking for a dom?
Hello!

That was back in April :)

I'm still figuring things out with certain things, and goin through some baby steps wth a new master hehe

v06

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2016
Hehe it's ok. I did that too a couple of times..

Featured Threads

New Personals