Sissy wanted

Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I am a switch from the uk looking for an online sissy to control. You must have acess to lots of female clothes, this is the key rule. I can improvise with toys but you must have access to lots and lots of female clothes. You must be very very obedient, have few limits, be able to take photos and videos band must be 18 + message me if you fit this criteria.

Purplek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2015
You in a person?

I fit. But i have a few questions about you in a person? What kind of dom are you? Do you have many experience? Why do you like sissies?
There is a few more but lets see if we can have a nice conversation :)
I think thats a very important point.
Tell us a little bit more about you :)
And yes I can see the join date for all the wiseacres...
Everyone should have a chance on here!

Last edited:

larkin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2015
I fit the bill. I also very much enjoy being a sissy, give me a pm :)

wietse1117

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2015
i fit perfectly i have three closets full off female clothes im 19 years old and ill do anything you ask me to do without thinking about it i have skype :wietse117 you can add me there

_subboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 6, 2016
Hello Mistress. I am very well suited for this. I have access to alot of clothing. If you wish to speak I have Kik under the same as my username. I hope to hear further.

Donnie_D

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2015
I have unlimited access to all kinds of girly clothes from panties, thongs, stockings, dresses, skirts, make up, and plenty of tops. If i dont have what you want I will consider buying it, this just sound like too much fun to pass up. You can have all the fun you want dressing me however you desire. I don't have any real toys but have plenty of things that I use around the house, and believe me they all work just fine. I'm definitely willing to take pics and vids, my kik is DonnieD_313 hope to hear from you soon.

setaipo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 15, 2016
Hello maam, young sissy here eager to serve. If youre interested, ill even buy a new outfit of your choice. pm me?

Iamtheo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2016
At your service mistress, I will do as u command just try me once
Kik username- iamtheonec1164

d0cum0b

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
Kik me d0cum0b

read my other postings i will send you all information about me in kik too

Donnie_D

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2015
Hello mistress, how are you? I'm white, 25, 5'6, 165. I have experience in being dominated over kik, I know people are scared to send face and body pics, I'm not I send whatever you demand of me.*
I'm into pretty much anything and everything some of my list includes forced feminization, bondage, anal play, cum eating, watersports, and name calling. Those are things I've done and tried but that does not mean it's all I'll do. I am more then willing to do and try whatever you can come up with and whatever needs to be done to please you. I have plenty of sissy cloths, have bondage rope, anal beads, butt plug, dildo, ball gag, ball stretcher, cloths pins, so I'm more then prepared to serve you as you see fit.
I'm very serious about being a slave and I promise you I don't take it lightly. I feel like I was put here to serve beautiful, strong, powerful woman and I think I do it well. Give me a chance mistress and I will serve and obey your every command.*
Thank you mistress*
DonnieD_313

gwscion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2016
i want to dress up

i am a closet crossdresser.

i have lots of female clothes that fit me.

im married, and my wifes clothes are a perfect match for me, besides length.

Featured Threads

New Personals