Quick Sunday Game: Imitate the pic (M only for now)

MTN016

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2016
Hi!

Boring rainy Sunday here so in for a little quick game. I collected 25 cool pics for you to imitate.

You can send me up to 5 numbers (or less if you want to try first) and i'll KIK/Whatsapp or skype you the corresponding picture. You have to make the picture within 30 min.

(attention: most pic contain nudity, have you show face or do something humiliating.... dont message me if that is a limit! Of course: pics are for my eyes only, except when we agreed on them being put somewhere before the game)

Don't forget to add your KIK, whatsapp or skype

Me131211

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2016
I would love it if you shared my pics elsewhere

My kik: me131311

Jinxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2016
Hi!

Boring rainy Sunday here so in for a little quick game. I collected 25 cool pics for you to imitate.

You can send me up to 5 numbers (or less if you want to try first) and i'll KIK/Whatsapp or skype you the corresponding picture. You have to make the picture within 30 min.

(attention: most pic contain nudity, have you show face or do something humiliating.... dont message me if that is a limit! Of course: pics are for my eyes only, except when we agreed on them being put somewhere before the game)

Don't forget to add your KIK, whatsapp or skype

I wanna join the game my numbers are 3.4.7.11.23

My kik is all.jinx

Featured Threads

New Personals