Cutting and Bleeding

TheOtherGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 27, 2009
Wondering if anyone else is turned on by cutting and/or bleeding. Got myself into that by one round about way. Wonder if there is any safe (using that term loosely) way of going about it.

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
I personally am not a fan, however, if you want to do it safely here are a few points.

1. Knife play is a form of edge play, so it is inherently dangerous and should therefor be treated with the proper respect. Do not just pull a person off the street and ask them to cut you. Knife play, and all edge play, should be done with someone you either a)know very well and therefor trust implicetly to take care of you before, during, and after, and someone who knows what to do should something accidentally go wrong, OR b) someone who you have seen to have the necessary skill set and that you can therefor trust to know what they are doing.

2. Make sure to not cut too deeply. The least pressure in the wrong place could be fatal, so when starting out make sure to use smaller blades that can be more easily controlled.

3. Make sure you are in a secure place where no is going to walk in unexpectedly. If the person with the knife gets startle at the wrong moment, it could be very dangerous.

Be safe, and smart about it. If you have open communication with your partner, and go over it first, at least in the beginning, you'll both be safer.

And have fun, if this is what you are into.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Make sure the knives are clean!!!!!!!!!!!

You should always always always clean them after use ready for next time, steralising them with boiling water is a good way so I'm told.

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
buy crafters knives or medical scalpels. after use throw away. never use a same blade twice, dont cut to deep and dont leave jagged wounds as straight wounds heal faster.

learn where your partners vaines and arteries are and avoide them all.

if i cut anything it would be ass or breasts.

make sure you have a compleat first aid kit with you compleat with gause, liquid bandage, compesses, medical tape, polysporen, a topical annaistedic

Featured Threads

New Personals