Selfbondage tasks

Selfboundfemale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 14, 2016
I know many of you will suggest some good ideas

I'm selfbondage all the way my secret life as it stands, been doing this for years too so this bring me to this post I'm after something new / different ideas to try

I use many different release techniques it's not about just tie my self up and orgasm it's about pleasure weather its to tease and denial to pain. But the fun is all about the suffering until I can get free and then it's to make it more of a task to get the keys

Hope there are some people out there who understand and are more understanding in what I'm saying not just put pair handcuffs on and that's it I'm talking gags, collars, chains, clamps, plugs, under my cloths in public or nude in remote areas

Thanks
Xx

rhaegggar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2017
Vermont
Get a programmable vibrator like this one https://www.minnalife.com/products/limon. Program it so that is constantly teasing you and bringing you to the edge and then ratcheting down to leave you frustrated. Leather cuffs and leather collar. Nipple clamps attached by a chain that runs up through the ring of the collar and back down, the right length so that it is taut and you tug on your nipples anytime you move. Tape the vibrator to your clit and start the teasing program. Chain yourself to the bed. Wrap a chain around both corners of the head and footboard and lock it so that it forms a loop. Lock the end of the chain to the ring on your cuffs. Give yourself a little room to move but not much.

Beforehand, freeze the key to the locks attaching the chain to your cuffs in a block of ice along with a length of string running through the middle of the water that will form the ice block; vary the amount of ice based on how long you want to stay bound. String the ice from headboard to footboard using the string frozen in it so that the ice is hovering over your hand. When the ice melts, the key will fall into your hand and you will be able to free yourself.

rhaegggar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2017
Vermont
You can also add a butt and/or vaginal plug or kegel balls, possibly vibrating on a low setting, and wear a gag, blindfold, and/or noise cancelling headphones.

Featured Threads

New Personals