Bra torment

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I always love to see girls fiddling with their bras while at work or out in public. Mostly this consists of adjusting straps but occasionally I catch someone unhappy with the bra fit and trying to change how her boobs are sitting in the cups. I really like to play on this idea of making a sub constantly aware of her boobs so she is always fiddling with them.
Now there are many standard ways to do this, tack pads or a tack bra are certainly one, a too small bra (especially cup size) is another.
A while back I came up with a deceptively simple but remarkably effective way to multiply the discomfort level many fold. Using a simple sheet of aluminum cooking foil folded and unfolded then scrunched and finally rolled into a rough ball. You can play around with various sizes and I encourage you to do so, anything up to the size of a golf ball works!
Place one in each cup at the start of your day then see just how long you can leave them alone. Obviously if you are going to work or be seen in public you will need to consider the placement so they don't look like you have some horrible deformity.
I have used this many times and even teamed it with a matching ball worn in the panties too. So what do you think, up for a day of fiddling with your boobs?

Last edited:

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
I would love to put something uncomfortable in my bra and panty

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so for an example of what can be done with foil see this example.
All these were made using a square of foil straight off the roll.
The "T" is made by rolling a long sausage then bending into the T and finally twisting to hold its shape.

foil.jpg

footfever88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 26, 2017
great idea

this is awsome idea to give the slave constent discomfort all day long. i think, i prefer to put it uner her panty prevent visibility outside. especially it will be great to force her keeping it at the office all work day long. this disconfort reminds her what she is all day long. ofcourse that constent pain might cause some concentration loss of her work, its very expected and extra good anyway.

thanks for the great ideas tickling our brains.

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Haha I'm actually doing this right now! I'm got two crumpled flat-ish pieces of tin foil under my shirt and against my nipples while I'm enjoying my breast bonding experiment :) they are also fun to slap and press once and a while;)

Featured Threads

New Personals