24 hours of captivity

cenindmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2015
I am looking for an adventurous woman who wants to experience the thrill of being held as a captive slave for 24 hours, or more if she wishes. You need to be fully committed to this and prepared to live out your time in isolation. During this time you will be treated as property, not a submissive, not a person, not even as a slave. You would be my property for the duration of our agreed upon time. You would be required to carry out every order and task as if you truly had no option but to obey.

You will endure bondage, pain, sexual control & denial, humiliation, and degradation. I would have complete control over every single aspect of your life, including sleep, food, bathroom use, and clothing.

You would at least need the following items: rope, duct tape, candle, clothespins, rubber bands, a dildo or something usable as one. Anything you have in addition to this list needs to be disclosed to me for my use.

I will require non-face pictures of various acts to ensure your obedience.

Any limits you have will be honored.

PM me if you are interested and we will discuss the details from there.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
I am looking for an adventurous woman who wants to experience the thrill of being held as a captive slave for 24 hours, or more if she wishes. You need to be fully committed to this and prepared to live out your time in isolation. During this time you will be treated as property, not a submissive, not a person, not even as a slave. You would be my property for the duration of our agreed upon time. You would be required to carry out every order and task as if you truly had no option but to obey.

You will endure bondage, pain, sexual control & denial, humiliation, and degradation. I would have complete control over every single aspect of your life, including sleep, food, bathroom use, and clothing.

You would at least need the following items: rope, duct tape, candle, clothespins, rubber bands, a dildo or something usable as one. Anything you have in addition to this list needs to be disclosed to me for my use.

I will require non-face pictures of various acts to ensure your obedience.

Any limits you have will be honored.

PM me if you are interested and we will discuss the details from there.

It sounds very interesting... I would like to hear more about it :)

New Personals