Merry Christmas!

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Merry Christmas!

Who's ready for a good holiday game? I thought that some people should be rewarded for being good, and others for being naughty! This game is very similar to 'loser has to'.

What you need:

- Kik Application
- Maybe some kinky clothing
- Preferably some toys

The first person will comment a picture dare corresponding with the list below in a spoiler. The second person will then have to comment their guess (no cheating!). If the guess is below the original number, the second person will have to do all of the numbers below that number. If the guess is over the original number, the second person will have to do all of the numbers above the original number. If the guess is correct, then the original poster must do the dare.

Dares:

1. Full nude with face.
2. Full nude without face (covered by undies).
3. Pussy/penis picture.
4. Ass picture.
5. Clothing of OPs choice.
6. Video of loser doing 50 naked jumping jacks
7. Full frontal and behind.
8. Full frontal, side, and behind.
9. Hidden public (naked with people in the background)
10. Whatever the winner decides.

You can begin! Include your kik in the post, also. :D

demuze

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2012
Not sure why you'd need "Some toys" as none of the dares from the list require them D: are we meant to make up our own 10 dares each time?

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Not sure why you'd need "Some toys" as none of the dares from the list require them D: are we meant to make up our own 10 dares each time?

"Some toys" applies to number 10. No new numbers, the list is for all.

10 joshl96 is my kik

Next time use a spoiler. Either way, you lost, so you'll have to kik yourmaleslave. Have fun! ;)

c.money2407

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2013
I dont think I am able to put a spoiler from my phone. That sucks cuz I would have like to play.

Featured Threads

New Personals