Public Vib

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
My fiance and I have talked about using a remote vib in public at some point. I'm not 100% sure it's going to happen anytime soon, but getting one is a good start.

Anybody know of any good ones? We've seen a slew of them around, but a lot of them get some pretty iffy reviews. I figure someone here might have some experience with one.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have used we-vibe products in the past and they work great. The quality is excellent however the older models I used didn't have great range but were still fine for dinning out together and similar where you are within a few yards.
The new generation of smart phone controlled ones are out now and promise much greater range (can be controlled from anywhere) and while I don't have personal experience with either https://www.vibease.com/ or http://we-vibe.com/we-vibe-4-plus they are quality products and should do what you want.
Definitely don't go cheap on vibe products, the expensive ones cost more for a good reason, they work!

Ares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 1, 2016
Remote Vibes

I have also looked into the question of remote controlled vibes for use in public, but have not, so far found any totally satisfactory model.

The problems seem to be in a number of different areas.

Reliability
Noise
Range
Battery life

It does seem, that so far nobody has licked all these issues. A lot of varieties have poor reviews for reliability, simply breaking or falling apart soon after purchase. No good.

Some appear hopeful contenders but can clearly be heard, even in areas with some background noise. That's not too cool.

It's also really a no-hoper if it only works at rages of a few feet, as with some I have encountered.

And almost all try to pack the batteries actually into the bullet vibe itself, which means expensive lithium ion batteries or only maybe 10 minutes use. useless! I don't understand why they don't just have an external battery pack that could be put into a pocket or tucked into underwear maybe.

As far as I have been able to ascertain, nothing really fixes ALL these probs.

If anyone knows of a model that does it all really well, please let us know.

Master Ares

Featured Threads

New Personals