Sexy Mothers and Their Horny Sons

wtfover

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
376_1000.jpg

Mother says to son, "I just found out that your father is having an affair with his secretary and I'm going to get revenge. I know that you have been wanting to have sex with me for a long time, so let's do it. After he gets home from work tonight, tell him what we did. Now, take off your clothes and let's fuck."

325_1000.jpg

Son says to mother, "Mom, I agreed to go with you to the nudist resort for the day, but maybe you should wait until we get there before you take off your clothes. It's very distracting and making it difficult for me to drive."

Mother replies, "Look what the air conditioning does to my nipples."

Son says, "Look what your nipples are doing my cock. I'm getting an erection."

Mother replies, "Well, we can't have you walking around the resort naked with a boner. Unzip your pants and I will take care of it."

953_1000.jpg

Mother says to son, "Honey, we celebrated your eighteenth birthday last night and I gave you the special gift that you have been wanting for a long time. Anyway, I told you that we can have sex, but it will only be one time then we will never bring up the subject again. Well, this morning I thought about what I said and changed my mind."

847_1000.jpg

Husband says to wife, "Oh my God, I come home from work early and find you and our son fucking."

Wife replies, "Honey, it's not what you think. I can explain everything."

Husband says, "Okay, I'm willing to listen, but please stop bouncing up and down on his cock. Don't you have any shame?"

Wife replies, "We are almost done. Just give us a few more minutes."

823_1000.jpg

Mother says to her son, "Oh my God, did you just ejaculate inside me again? I have told you more than a dozen times to never do that."

Son replies, "I'm sorry Mom. It was an accident."

Mother says, "An accident? It's the third time this week. I'm sorry, but If it happens again, you must start wearing a condom. Either stop ejaculating inside me or use a condom. The decision is up to you."

Featured Threads

New Personals